Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

a job well done...

Uncle Urchin

a very robust and quick dulwich hamlet came to urchinland tonight well up for cup heroics and loving the buzz around the bridge as proceedings warmed up towards kick off.....600 hardy souls braved the gridlocked roads and turned out to watch and were treated to a fanastic goal from crossy to put us in front early on but we never really got into any sort of stride after that and the hamlet equaliser on the stroke of half time (how many times do we do that) was probably deserved....

different urchins in the second half tho'and if it wasn't for the heroics from the DH goalie (who was fckn superb tonight) it could well have been 5/6 but a penalty had to suffice for the winning goal neatly tucked away by janners.....tommo mom but could have easily gone to parks or crossy for non stop work and running...comfortable in the end but we had to work hard in the first half......

great support from the fans again tonight with a decent noisy crowd so the switch paid off and those confetti grenades really are the bollox... cheerleader

so into the draw on monday and I'll take the worst team left in the draw at home.....

well done to everyone..another good night for the club and the team....and well done to the travelling fans of dulwich who made themselves heard and did their team proud... applause

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Originally Posted By: Spuddy
Where do the riverside get them confetti grenades from ?

spud,the eastside had them,the riverside have nothing apart from a dodgy perm!!!

ha ha...the eastside had them supplied and paid for by the riverside......dodgy perms are back in fashion as well.....slap heads and bum fluffs are out.... grin

Great result after weathering a tremendous Dulwich storm. They played it just as it should have been played as a full on cup tie. We didn't seem 100% awake in the first half, aside of Crossy's goal and Gloziers shot. Dulwich were probably the quickest team I've seen in yonks and if they had created a few more chances who knows.

I thought the introduction of Halle made a massive difference for us, he brought a bit of power and stability to a midfield tha was being a little overrun in the first half and in the end we should won by more. But win we did and that's what matters.

Next round, anyone outside of the conference at home please, I would say Bath City as my mates support them, but they're playing pretty well.

Is it still regionalised, this round of the draw, or could we end up with Droylsden potentially?

I believe the 4th qualifying round is still done on a regional basis.

fantastic night. i love the fa cup and i love this football club. still rather emotional tbh. my head is pounding and i have lost my voice. mental.

dulwich fans were a great bunch of lads as well. fair play to them.

good to meet mini goose and also to give yellow his lucky hornchurch cuddle too. happy days...

Shame about the scarf Mini Goose was wearing last night. The sheer bare faced cheek of it!!