Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 21st JANUARY

Smudge

Unable to view the footage as i'm travelling today.

GD - Apologies that we have benefitted from a poor decision for the penalty (as per your post above)

What were your thoughts on the other decisions discussed in this thread:

1) Potential red card for our defender (penalty incident)?

2) Your players red card?

3) The tackle that resulted in our player being stretchered off?

4) Foul on our forward when clean through,but offside given?

Hopefully I'll be able to view tomorrow

1) Thought your player should have been sent off as he was the last man and it was a goalscoring opportunity

There is no such law relating to the last man. Bloody annoys me when the so called experts on MOTD go on about the last man. The law refers to denying a goal scoring opportunity.

He did deny a goal scoring opportunity.

Just a small point here: It is denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.

Also, why the furore over whether there is a 4th official or not?

Unable to view the footage as i'm travelling today.

GD - Apologies that we have benefitted from a poor decision for the penalty (as per your post above)

What were your thoughts on the other decisions discussed in this thread:

1) Potential red card for our defender (penalty incident)?

2) Your players red card?

3) The tackle that resulted in our player being stretchered off?

4) Foul on our forward when clean through,but offside given?

Hopefully I'll be able to view tomorrow

1) Thought your player should have been sent off as he was the last man and it was a goalscoring opportunity

There is no such law relating to the last man. Bloody annoys me when the so called experts on MOTD go on about the last man. The law refers to denying a goal scoring opportunity.

He did deny a goal scoring opportunity.

Just a small point here: It is denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.

Also, why the furore over whether there is a 4th official or not?

Yes it was an obvious goal scoring opportunity

Jesus! You lost and just accept it. 10 pages about Saturday and it's predominately about Guernsey - again. Lots of games played this weekend and every weekend of the season and sometimes decisions can go against you and, conversely, for you. Take it on the chin and move on. The away side scored 3 goals, so the management will, I am sure, focus on how that happened. As your side progresses, defeats and frustration will increase with the intensity of the opposition and this has to be dealt with. We've suffered in games from dodgy decisions and sometimes profited from them. Don't use officials as the excuse, just get on with it and move to the next game.

Horley 1 Camberley 0.

A decent game to watch and, I have to say, the scoreline is absolutely not a reflection of the play.

Horley went 1-0 up after 72 seconds whilst our defenders were still in the changing room. After that, and with the wind, we dominated play big time but could we score? We had about fifteen corners in the first half, we hit the post, their defenders cleared two off the line, we had a bloke clean through after being passed the ball by a Horley player but the lino on the bench side gave us offside. As if that wasn't bad enough the ref, instead of over-ruling him, went with him and blew the whistle. What can you do with officials like this? The lino made four or five bad calls in the first half but he wasn't just awful against us - Horley also had plenty of reason to question some of his decisions.

Second half and Horley had the wind with them which meant they enjoyed a bit more possession but we still looked most likely to score. There were another three goal-line clearances during the half and we had a goal disallowed for offside which was a very tight decision but it was made by the decent lino on the stand side so we didn't argue but we just couldn't get that bit of luck . As I said on Twitter - at the end of the day you have to give the Horley defence credit for getting in the way all the time and keeping us out. We played well enough to score a few but it just one of those games.

We also hit the post (via one of your defenders) and it was our Reserves team goalie as well thought the referee had a good game but agree let down by the poor Assistant.

Jesus! You lost and just accept it. 10 pages about Saturday and it's predominately about Guernsey - again. Lots of games played this weekend and every weekend of the season and sometimes decisions can go against you and, conversely, for you. Take it on the chin and move on. The away side scored 3 goals, so the management will, I am sure, focus on how that happened. As your side progresses, defeats and frustration will increase with the intensity of the opposition and this has to be dealt with. We've suffered in games from dodgy decisions and sometimes profited from them. Don't use officials as the excuse, just get on with it and move to the next game.

Its not my fault ! people keep asking me questions and to see the footage ( which I have done ).

If you aren't interested in the Guernsey threads just don't read them ! simples !

Its supply and demand my friend !

Farnham Town 1 - 1 Wembley

Hard thought game between two hard working sides. Various half chances for both sides, BBM missed a second half penalty for Farnham with the score 1-1 (he actually completely missed the goal!!!)

Referee - Well where do I start????? Waltzes around acting like a Premier League referee then gets everything wrong!!! I just hope the assessor gives him some constructive comments to assist in his development so we don't have to watch a repeat performance................but I doubt it! (Mates Club)

Cost us 2 points in a game we should of won with a poor penalty miss! Have to put this on here to keep NG happy. See....... i do post on here when i haven't scored! ;)

Farnham Town 1 - 1 Wembley

Hard thought game between two hard working sides. Various half chances for both sides, BBM missed a second half penalty for Farnham with the score 1-1 (he actually completely missed the goal!!!)

Referee - Well where do I start????? Waltzes around acting like a Premier League referee then gets everything wrong!!! I just hope the assessor gives him some constructive comments to assist in his development so we don't have to watch a repeat performance................but I doubt it! (Mates Club)

Cost us 2 points in a game we should of won with a poor penalty miss! Have to put this on here to keep NG happy. See....... i do post on here when i haven't scored! ;)

Thats my boy !!!!

As if I would mention anything about your penalty miss......lol !!!