Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3 point deduction

LS - The club would be mad to boycott FA Trophy or FA Cup. A good run in either of these comps raises profile of club and prize money is good.

I am gutted the appeal was unsuccessful but not surprised (like most people I think) - when the old club were denied promotion because of the infamous "balance sheet" the team was kept together and we were so unlucky not to go up the following season... goal difference!!!!

I think we need to use this as motivation for next season. If Brad can keep the team together and with one or two additions to freshen things up there is no reason we can't challenge for the title giving our form in the 2nd half of the season. That would be a real protest to the FA'S decision!!!!

Fair point..Boycotting FA/Ryman Schemes and Signage would still be an option.So would applying to the Southern League.

I read yesterday that three of the clubs involved in the play offs will now be looking for compensation from Enfield for added expenses due to the delay . 

Where did you read this?  I know that Met Police are seeking compensation, but from the FA

Edited by Father Jack

I read yesterday that three of the clubs involved in the play offs will now be looking for compensation from Enfield for added expenses due to the delay . 

I've not seen that anywhere. I read that they would be seeking compensation from the FA. Not sure how ETFC could be held responsible for exercising their legal right to appeal.