Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3 point deduction

Our day of destiny is here, as we await the outcome of the FA hearing.

Fairness and justice is what we hope for and expect. Fairness is what justice really is.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Let's all hope the FA reach the right verdict.

If fairness and justice prevail, we will all celebrate belatedly ' VE (Victory Enfield) Day'.

Good luck everyone!

NO FA DECISION TODAY

Sorry folk, but it now seems that this matter is dragging on until tomorrow morning, after the FA legal team submitted additional evidence to the panel.

Edited by littlehampton

NO FA DECISION TODAY

Sorry folk, but it now seems that this matter is dragging on until tomorrow morning, after the FA legal team submitted additional evidence to the panel.

must have been writing it up over the weekend that's why no decision on Friday......

The fact it's been delayed again just shows the ineptness of the relevant authorities,but at the same time must give you guys hope as it seems they must be looking at it so thoroughly to avoid a legal nightmare should they make the wrong decision

Hope you are right Andy.

Delay always breeds danger,
Whilst delay is preferable to error, delay in justice is injustice.

Today, after all this waiting, the football community will find out if the FA judge and jury genuinely respect truth, honesty, and fair play.

Good luck everyone.

I've said it on other forums....

It's a complete farce !!

Anyway  -  Shouldn't be long now, but don't hold your breath !

Unfortunately, I think once the FA have made a decision they'll do anything not to lose face.

Hope common sense prevails and they just concede.

Whatever the final decision is, dragging it out doesn't help anyone - Yourselves especially, but also Hendon, Margate and Dulwich and even Met Police.

Unfortunately, I think once the FA have made a decision they'll do anything not to lose face.

Hope common sense prevails and they just concede.

Whatever the final decision is, dragging it out doesn't help anyone - Yourselves especially, but also Hendon, Margate and Dulwich and even Met Police.

Agree cup of tea.

Oh, and congratulations to The Urchins on your cup success against our youngsters last night..

Think we have a good case for pursuing loss of revenue and legal costs,but do we want to gamble any more money in fighting such an organisation,especially one with far more money and influence than we have?

Maybe direct action by the Club and/or the supporters may be one way to go...Ie.A season-long ban on any FA/Ryman related schemes.A season-long ban on all FA/Ryman signage outside and inside the ground..I would also consider a season long boycott of all FA/Ryman cup competitions.

Edited by lovely stuff

Having just heard this very disappointing news, I feel shock and sadness that a wonderful season for our Club has ended in this way. We did not deserve such injustice, and the FA and the Ryman Football League management come out of this with no credit whatsoever.

I think we can all be very, very proud of the way our Club representatives have handled this case on our behalf. They could not have done more in the face of adversity, and they all deserve our heartfelt thanks for their time and efforts. Unlike the FA legal team, all our representatives spent long hours working in an unpaid capacity.

Sometimes it is better to travel and never to arrive. We as a Club have come a long way this season, and we will all be stronger for this experience.

Let's shake off this big disappointment, move on, enjoy the summer break, and come back fresh for the challenges ahead next season.

Finally, thanks to all the other clubs and supporters who have backed us in this case, and good luck to the other clubs in the play-offs.

LS - The club would be mad to boycott FA Trophy or FA Cup. A good run in either of these comps raises profile of club and prize money is good.

I am gutted the appeal was unsuccessful but not surprised (like most people I think) - when the old club were denied promotion because of the infamous "balance sheet" the team was kept together and we were so unlucky not to go up the following season... goal difference!!!!

I think we need to use this as motivation for next season. If Brad can keep the team together and with one or two additions to freshen things up there is no reason we can't challenge for the title giving our form in the 2nd half of the season. That would be a real protest to the FA'S decision!!!!