Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Our Season Is Over

Richard Macey

Every chance you'll still make the play offs. Any side that shows a bit of consistancy in winning games over the next couple of months has a great chance of finishing in the top 5.

Don't write your chances off just yet.

cor blimey spuddy thats a bit harsh mate lol

staines are looking good as are wimbledon and chelmsford

that leaves two play off places between us,horsham,ramsgate,margate wealdstone etc etc and although we lost tonight we are by far a better side than ramsgate as our performance tonight suggested.

two weeks ago we was up to 5th and looking good

i thought we played ok at times today,crap at other times but definatly an improvement on saturday.

What i don't like is walking out the ground and the usual moaners saying "i ain't wasting 15 quid to watch that on saturday" well in all honesty if you ain't going to get behind the team then we are better off that they stay at home.

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i thought we played ok at times today,crap at other times but definatly an improvement on saturday.
What i don't like is walking out the ground and the usual moaners saying "i ain't wasting 15 quid to watch that on saturday" well in all honesty if you ain't going to get behind the team then we are better off that they stay at home.

my old granny used to say

eaten tea soon forgotten...

sanderson - it's not really your house though is it?

as for the season being over - well i fckn hope so. let's go back to having a laugh and not demanding the fckn quadruple every season. if mad drunk men (not you spuddy) want to abuse the management, let them do it during the season, if it's over, maybe we can all enjoy just being at a football game again, without the people who would clearly be more happy with some pink paraffin, or their sisters.

when we found ourselves slumming it with the cousin-shaggers and niece-fondlers from romford et al in the ESL, i would have gladly given a square metre of one of the mentalist's ears to be in our position now, back in the ryman prem with a realistic chance of going for the play-offs...

we're there now, so let's just fkcn enjoy it, eh?