Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anybody on here standing for the MYFC Board ?

Yorkfox

Originally Posted By: kmj
Where are the likes of Yorkfox and doheochai when an important question is asked? One day on and still no reply!!!!

Been in bed with the flu for the past couple of days - so if there is a specific question you want answered please indicate and I will do my best.

Can't work it out from the thread (a lot of it is quite confusing).

Originally Posted By: Yorkfox
Another local canidate

If you are telling us this so that people can vote for him of her, then why not tull us who they are?

If, on the other hand you are telling us this to justify the process to us, then don't bother.
This was the worry of some of us when this board was announced, that anyone from here would just be wheeled out as proof that the 'fans' are happy whenever a rubbish decision was made.

I don´t think Patman..I know!

She is on the candidates list,and she has said in a previous post that she is running for this position.

She might have had second thoughts,but those is not official as of yet..so better go with what she actually has stated.

BTW..can you take Mick McCarthy back to Ireland?

We do not want him at Wolves anymore!!