Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Claudius
..and you will soon enough support your part time local club a couple of notches down from where you are today.
EUFC cannot sustain a professional team,never could really.
MYFC sux..so does EUFC.
This is the bottom line.

Fairly succinct, lol ... laugh

Originally Posted By: Claudius
..and you will soon enough support your part time local club a couple of notches down from where you are today.
EUFC cannot sustain a professional team,never could really.
MYFC sux..so does EUFC.
This is the bottom line.

Not quite the bottom line, Claudius. You are a tw@t - that's the bottom line.

Were you at Wembley 2 months ago? Did we look there like a club that cannot sustain a professional team?

Why bother posting your pointless bitter bile on here, mate, or on the MyFc forum? Much better to find a stone, crawl under it & do the honourable thing.

just back from a most enjoyable day at Bromley with "proper" supporters. I say this to you Darter, go back to supporting Exeter or whatever bandwagon you have jumped on now Edgware is it? i say the bottom line is F**K Myfc. the team that won the trophy was put together before the troopers from Myfc came along and i love the way they claim the trophy success as their own. i welcome fans such as Yorkfox who has travelled the country supporting the team in the correct mannner and with EUFC at the forefront of his mind. what i dont like are the old bandwagon jumping hags who change their minds on the club every 5 minutes claiming to have the clubs best interests at heart when they couldn't give two hoots! rant over

hmmmm.....I would be most concerned about some of these comments were I in the hot seat down there....regardless of the emotions running a little high from both sets of members here its clearly obvious to even donald duck that the fleet need as many renewals as is possible come february...

the MyFc members do have a point..they were sold something that isn't quite what they thought it was...they didn't pay their money to support fleet...they paid to own a club...have a say in rhe running of it and to have a vote in choosing transfer targets and in picking the team...that's the issue here...most of them have little interest in the actual club....they just want to get their 35 squidlies worth and help run it...pick the team and go to sleep at night believing that in some little way they own a football club....thats what they bought into...the stuff of dreams for many...

the fleet fans also have a point but unfortunately they were/are not in a position to make decisions as they didn't own the club before MyFc and the people that did sold it without the fans prior knowledge.....basically to save the club from going under in a mountain of debt and continued losses and also (rightly or wrongly) get some of their loans back...

its all quite understandable from where I am sitting as an interested observor and I can see both sides here....trouble is you are all bedfellows now and it has to be made to work so inter member slanging matches aint gonna help DD & JM..they cannot get self reliance quick enough and NEED those renewals come a cold day in february when hard nosed bankers are suffering from gout and piles......grin

Originally Posted By: Dave EUFC
just back from a most enjoyable day at Bromley with "proper" supporters. I say this to you Darter, go back to supporting Exeter or whatever bandwagon you have jumped on now Edgware is it? i say the bottom line is F**K Myfc.

all clubs need proper supporters dave just as they also need proper officals to run the clubs as most proper supporters haven't got a clue...don't want one and don't care as long as they can watch their team play footie....thats fair enough and to be applauded..

sal has decided however that she wants to help run a football club (thats why she originally subscribed to MyFc which has disappointed her perhaps) she is entitled to her dreams of running a club just as much as you are entitled to yours by being a proper supporter....

your posts do you little justice to be frank...

Another fact is..despite the fact it will not make me the most beloved poster on this forum..that Dartford surely has more potential of getting some places in the future..if just speaking pretty local then..:-)

See..they have a better fan base than you lot..not to mention a stadium that beats the living daylights outta Stonebridge eight days a week.

Only a matter of a little time gents and ladies,only the small matter of a little bit of time before Dartford is way ahead of you..lot.

Still,I

Just a personal response to some of the above ... (and thanks to Uncs, who is a voice of reason on here and seems to be one of the few who actually understand the crux of the MyFC/EUFC dilemma) - I am still supporting the Fleet. I am still a MyFC member, for the next 18 months at least. I am delighted that the Fleet won the Cup today. What I am doing with Edgware is entirely separate. I am attacking no-one. I wish you all well. grin

And Claudius, you are talking tripe here I'm afraid and it doesn't do you justice. You also are quite wrong about AFC Hornchurch, but I'm sure Uncs will respond if he feels the need ..... evil

Cladius if you love Dartford that much why do you knot go the the Dartford forums instead.

Oh and as far as grounds go to be brutally honest I would take Stonebridge Road over Prince Park any day. As Stonebridge Road has tons more character and looks like a proper football ground and not some glorified bus shelter. They would of even had a ground if their council didn't take pity on them. Plus crowds will start the dwindle once the novelty runs out or that they start to lose more. Or hell maybe even both.

What seems to be going on here is a lot of MyFC members, and by this I mean people that were MyFC before the name Ebbsfleet was even mentioned, are getting a bit pissed off with the way things are going. You've got Darter who quite clearly underestimated the club and the current supporters, what's happened to the person that you were slagging off to me at the Aldershot game? I might have been pissed out of my face Darter but the stuff you say goes in so deep I can recall it backwards. Well what's happened to that person now, is that person where you wanted to be or not? Now you've run off to start another club with Essex boy, who is playing who though?

Gooner, you've also lost quite badly out of this but you showed your hand far too quickly, the bigget thing you did wrong was throwing your toys out of the pram. The difference between you and darter is a couple of brain cells and she's got them all.

The rest of you, my advice to you is that this for you now can go either way, just look at the good work Mr and Mrs York Fox are doing. If you want things to go your way then you are going to have to put the effort in, sorry but there's no other way of putting it.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Just a personal response to some of the above ... (and thanks to Uncs, who is a voice of reason on here and seems to be one of the few who actually understand the crux of the MyFC/EUFC dilemma) - I am still supporting the Fleet. I am still a MyFC member, for the next 18 months at least. I am delighted that the Fleet won the Cup today. What I am doing with Edgware is entirely separate. I am attacking no-one. I wish you all well. grin

And Claudius, you are talking tripe here I'm afraid and it doesn't do you justice. You also are quite wrong about AFC Hornchurch, but I'm sure Uncs will respond if he feels the need ..... evil

sal...I cannot reply as I have no fckn idea what he is talking about....crazy

bill... he is from finland I believe...that explains it all....great broads but very very strange guys...smile

harry...get another drink and stop talking bollox...I'll see you on wednesday...drinkies

fleet...well done on a cup win today....its a great feeling and they all count...

I love a bit of wedge...yay

Mr and Mrs Fox are what every club needs. People who have become friends with regulars , earned respect , happy to travel 200+ miles to get stung to [****!!****] by nettles (poor mr fox) paint walls and more.

Mr and Mrs fox put a lot of locals to shame and to be frank , id rather have one Mr and Mrs fox then the 1000`s of bickering tits on myfc.

If you want to build a house , you employ a builder not a diy enthusiast.

EUFC have employed the best they can in DD and JM and have an elected board that MYFC members voted in.Liam and his staff are paid to train , coach and pick a team. Simple as that.

PTT is dead in the water. I cant find figures for todays PTT but will very surprised if more than 15% voted and then around 15%of that wanted to pick the team.

In summary , work with us or please leave.You are annoying people and a continued hatred towards the regular home support is what is driving the club into the ground. Forget PTT and help to build a club by helping raise funds to help the builders run the club.

good views RS but unfortunately the mrs and mrs foxes of this world (albeit good people) cannot sustain the fleet financially....emotions run to high here and on the cesspit over these issues.....

DD is not the messiah and nor is JM ...they are taking on a long term role at ebbs and to be successful they need money....it can only come from three sources...

through the gates...

from unheard of sums of instant sponsorship

or the members....

which would you think the more likely...?