Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hello Fleet fans, Bristol City fan here.

I understand we are unveiling Akinde as a BCFC player tommorow for a deal worth 140k plus additions.

Can you confirm this? as there is nothing on our official site yet, only very big speculation. From what i can tell hes a promising player with an excelent attitude, the main thing our manager looks for is the right attitude players.

Interesting how you guys are set up, do you all really pick the squad and each own the club from

Billynick, you are quite clearly a Dartford fan when mentioning gates etc...who cares, how is the season going now you are mixing it a league higher? How was that gate the other day, just over a 1000, do people of Dartford not like getting free tickets anymore?

Bristolcityfc, no pick the team happens, very sensibly, that sort of thing should be left to the management team. MyFC is a point which will still cause debate amongst real Fleet fans, some love it, some hate it. Also john is a great player, and will be a very good signing for you, definately one of the best, most promising players I have seen in a FLeet shirt. Very good finisher, amazing passing and hold up ability, has an uncanny knowledge of where teammates are and what they are doing.

Originally Posted By: bsmith
Well this topic has been sucessfully subverted from discussing the EUFC debt problem to igniting hostilities between MyFC and Fleet-traditionals. Well done...

Having an argument with Billy nick didn't exactly help.

Back to Akinde, I narrowed it down to four clubs: West Ham, Crystal Palace, QPR and Bristol City. My instincts tell he it will be Crystal Palace; I can't see John Akinde moving out as far as Bristol.

Originally Posted By: eufckev
Originally Posted By: bsmith
Well this topic has been sucessfully subverted from discussing the EUFC debt problem to igniting hostilities between MyFC and Fleet-traditionals. Well done...

Having an argument with Billy nick didn't exactly help.

That's my point.

Originally Posted By: doheochai
Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz

I missed this because the figures quoted by Lord Haw Haw appear nonsense.

Once again Gaz i would appreciate not being called a fascist.

No team in the BSP presently averages 4300, and with the recession starting to bite, and attendances likely to be the first thing to suffer, no team is probably going to reach and sustain that figure all season.

We are currently losing

Originally Posted By: doheochai

I missed this because the figures quoted by Lord Haw Haw appear nonsense.

Once again Gaz i would appreciate not being called a fascist.

No team in the BSP presently averages 4300, and with the recession starting to bite, and attendances likely to be the first thing to suffer, no team is probably going to reach and sustain that figure all season.

We are currently losing

Absolutely agree 100% with you Paul - the world may collapse in amazement, but as you say, something is clearly amiss at the club, or why else the unhealthy haste they seem to want to offload big John.

Sadly, I can see Luke, Stacy and Lance going for a fee during the transfer window, to help service our new debt.

I do have a lot of faith in Mr Davis, he has his head screwed on financially, if anyone can sort out this mess (not of his making, I hasten to add) it is he.

It was put on here by Clowntown on 21st August under a "Budget" thread and then removed two hours later. I think most people regarded it as an unusual thing to do and somewhat irresponsible given that, as with most budgets, it is an internal management document and contained commercially sensitive information

Looking as though the Peterborough move is back on, both the Oxford website says its peterborough and now BBC state that Darren Ferguson has revealed he is in talks with big John. He will get more of a chance at Peterborough therefore more chance of a better sell on fee