Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bristolcityfc, could you please continue the Fleet tradition of the crescendoing 'Big John, Big John, Big John!!!' chant? Invented with infinite wit and wisdom by myself on a cold awayday at Stafford last December, it would warm my heart to hear it ringing around Ashton Gate on Match of the Day in a couple of years.

Originally Posted By: bristolcityfc
Of course would be delighted to! I dont know the tune though mate, Is it like the old domestos advert?

Big Dom, Big Dom....BIG BAD DOM!! (but john no dom ) tongue

Well, it'll be hard to type the tune, but it starts off on a very low tone and gets higher- 'Big John, Big John, Big John!!!'

Before then going from high to low 'Big John, Big John, Big John, Big John...'. I can give you my number and sing it down the phone if it ensures the chant won't die?

Originally Posted By: KShep
Originally Posted By: bristolcityfc
Of course would be delighted to! I dont know the tune though mate, Is it like the old domestos advert?

Big Dom, Big Dom....BIG BAD DOM!! (but john no dom ) tongue

Well, it'll be hard to type the tune, but it starts off on a very low tone and gets higher- 'Big John, Big John, Big John!!!'

Before then going from high to low 'Big John, Big John, Big John, Big John...'. I can give you my number and sing it down the phone if it ensures the chant won't die?

And then get it on a loop on the EUFC/Bristol webpage for Akinde wink

From the Beeb http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/g/gravesend_and_northfleet/7585165.stm

"It has become very apparent that members are taking the responsibility of ownership very seriously and considering decisions made so far,"

I think the fact that less than 7,500 voted shows exactly how serious the majority of the MyFC members are about the whole thing.

Originally Posted By: PatMan
From the Beeb http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/g/gravesend_and_northfleet/7585165.stm

"It has become very apparent that members are taking the responsibility of ownership very seriously and considering decisions made so far,"

I think the fact that less than 7,500 voted shows exactly how serious the majority of the MyFC members are about the whole thing.

Yes Pat...under 25% vote on what I considered the most important vote so far (apart from the one to purchase the club in the first place). All those who think that we will reach the optimum target of 16500 renewals next Feb. may be left with a huge omlette on their faces! Will give Big John a massive welcome if/when he turns up at Carrow Road with Brizzle City!

It is still too early to give accurate figures, but the early signs are that attendances are well up.

2 home games, gates of 1800+ and 1400+.

Hopefully 2000 today and a similar gate on Tuesday will give a 4 game average of 1800 - an increase of 80% on last year's overall average.

The local fans ARE doing their bit.