Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz

I missed this because the figures quoted by Lord Haw Haw appear nonsense.

Once again Gaz i would appreciate not being called a fascist.

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
No team in the BSP presently averages 4300, and with the recession starting to bite, and attendances likely to be the first thing to suffer, no team is probably going to reach and sustain that figure all season.

We are currently losing

doheochai,

I feel that it would be fair in saying that increased attendance is not the end all-be all solution to the clubs' problems, but an increase in attendance would not hurt things at all. Solutions include the bump in new members that has been occurring over the last 24 hours (over 1000 already), increased attendance, and fiscal responsibility by DD are a just a few things that can be done in the short term to help things be better. Long-range solutions, like the further investment in the PASE, must be found to solidify the future of the club. The quicker the MyFC higher-ups realize that, the better things will be in the future.

Originally Posted By: Chopper TN
By the way, I am pleased that you are starting to realize that as well. Admitting that shows me that your eyes are beginning to open.

Believe it or not Chopper I have been saying this since day one. MyFC has a huge responsibility to the club. Once the purchase was made MyFC was/is/and should be obliged to operate in the best interests of the club and now, if the budget needs to be slashed in order to help the club survive, then that should be done. MyFc's ownership will only work as part of a process with the Fleet Trust the local supporters etc. (and if you look back I said this last November).

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Originally Posted By: doheochai
Once the purchase was made MyFC was/is/and should be obliged to operate in the best interests of the club

And you think letting 30,000 people, most of whom have never seen the team play, should be picking the team? Is that what you meant by "best by the club"?

Harry. This is a very serious matter.

[quote=doheochai

Believe it or not Chopper I have been saying this since day one. MyFC has a huge responsibility to the club. Once the purchase was made MyFC was/is/and should be obliged to operate in the best interests of the club and now, if the budget needs to be slashed in order to help the club survive, then that should be done. MyFc's ownership will only work as part of a process with the Fleet Trust the local supporters etc. (and if you look back I said this last November).

Ok, if you say so???? But as I said, the sooner the higher-ups in MyFC realize that, that the better for the club. IMO, that's the bigger picture.

Originally Posted By: billy nick
I hope you feel ripped off and that you never come back.

Another day and another reply by Harry to a fellow member!
Its on a thread posted by biffer.

I wonder why people won't renew? Don't worry Harry just ignor the figures.

And billy nick, your comments are not helping things either. Please (HarryJ included) come up with solutions instead of playing the blame game.

Originally Posted By: billy nick
I hope you feel ripped off and that you never come back.

Another day and another reply by Harry to a fellow member!
Its on a thread posted by biffer.

I wonder why people won't renew? Don't worry Harry just ignor the figures.

So from Spurs to Ebbsflet to Dartford...

Where next for your supportership I wonder?

Originally Posted By: Chopper TN
Barnaby,
All that I'm trying to say is for people to quit whining, belly-aching and bitching, and come up with something to do about the debt. It's OUR (as in MyFC and Fleet fans TOGETHER) club, and it's worth saving!!

Don't worry Chopper, I wasn't saying that to you.

Say for instance akinde does go to bristol city, I think we would do well for the initial fee to be at 140k with a 15-20% sell on clause, goal and appearance related add ons and the possiblity of him coming back on loan, but i can't see that happening because the sides that are after him must rate him very highly.