Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: billy nick
If you believe that then its cookoo land in northfleet!

Believe what exactly? I don't quite understand the point you're making if that's in reply to me.

My point is that you're over-egging this "Fleet fans versus MyFC" thing. It's a couple of people. If you're the same bloke I've read elsewhere saying he went and supported Dartford because they were friendlier than the Fleet and Fleet fans didn't deserve the money, what were you basing that on? What you've read on a forum, or the reality of it which is that fans in person are welcoming and friendly?

You don't know me from adam, but I'll make it easy for you.

Dartford have got better gates than Ebbsfleet for the past two years, yet remain part time.

Ebbsfleet with lower gates and far higher operating costs are full time.

You don't have to be Einstein to work out why your losing money, but go ahead keep your head firmly in the sand and blame MYFC for everything.

I can give my views on the other site as its my experience of it, or should i say everything is rosy and your all lovely, and i was making it up when i constantly read "Thanks for the money now f**k off".

You don't know me from adam, but I'll make it easy for you.
Dartford have got better gates than Ebbsfleet for the past two years, yet remain part time.

Thanks very much, but I haven't actually been arguing this point if you cared to read what I wrote.

but go ahead keep your head firmly in the sand and blame MYFC for everything.
I can give my views on the other site as its my experience of it, or should i say everything is rosy and your all lovely, and i was making it up when i constantly read "Thanks for the money now f**k off".

Hmmm, again, I personally haven't blamed MyFC for anything. My point was, and shall I write it in capital letters for you this time, not every Fleet fan, and indeed the vast majority of them have not said Thanks for the money, now f**k off.

But you go ahead and believe the whole club has a campaign against MyFC based on what you've read from two or three people.

Not rocket science what I'm trying to get at, is it?

That old chesnut again, the fact remains they didn't know which club would be picked.

But hey how many Ebbsfleet fans had signed up before there club was picked? I bet not one. So thousands had faith in the project before a club was named.

And where did their money go......To Ebbsfleet!

And the slagging off of MYFC members on here and the other site has been constant.

Anyway got to go!

You don't have to be Einstein to work out why your losing money, but go ahead keep your head firmly in the sand and blame MYFC for everything.

We were discussing the debt with no hostile mention of MyFC before, it was you who brought any mention of MyFC/Traditional Fleet hostilities into this topic. I'm not playing the blame game here, I just think it's a little unfair to join the topic and complain about us blaming MyFC when we've done nothing of the sort.

The club is heading for a crisis - MyFC cannot solve the problem - the Fleet Trust cannot solve the problem - the local supporters who go the every game cannot solve the problem.

Working together we have a chance.

Personally I cannot see any option other than going part-time and drastically cutting back on expenditure. This along with a reasonable renewal rate for MyFC can keep the club afloat.

With Akinde's transfer money there is probably enough to get to next May. After that the club is broke. And by broke I mean - no money - no players - no staff wages etc. The club is spending double what is coming in and that is unsustainable. To cover losses of

but go ahead keep your head firmly in the sand and blame MYFC for everything.

I don't really want to insult you but I'm going to. If you actually think that is what any Fleet fan is saying then you really are stupid.

To back this theory up you go and watch Dartford.

Licked any windows lately?

That old chesnut again, the fact remains they didn't know which club would be picked.

But hey how many Ebbsfleet fans had signed up before there club was picked? I bet not one.

Probably right (for once). We may be many things according to you but inferring that we can predict the future is good going, even for a Dartford turncoat.

I signed up when it became apparent that the Fleet were the team involved. However, I knew what MyFC was about from the day the site went live. Does that make me any worse than someone who joined on day one? Is my point of view any less valid because I am a local who actually knows something about the club? According to some it blatantly is.

It's Fleetism in action people.

As Doom says, we are all in this together.

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Originally Posted By: doheochai
most of the time it's HJA when he's on the sauce.

All corrected except for the bit in bold.

Didn't have you down as believing what Uncle Urchin tells you.

Perhaps I should start calling you Wanchi? Something I've never done.

God HJA - take a joke - how many times have I been accuse of not being able to take a joke.

In case you can't - my sincerest apoligies for implying things about you. I humbly request your forgiveness. (and no sarcasm intended).

God HJA - take a joke - how many times have I been accuse of not being able to take a joke.

About 57 I would say. You can't take a joke though. FACT.

In defence of Allstars here, he may be an idiot but very rarely is he a drunken one. They are just the more memorable moments. If he asks you back to his place, that's a sign to leave right there and then.

Oh, make that 58.

In case you can't - my sincerest apoligies for implying things about you. I humbly request your forgiveness. (and no sarcasm intended).

So let me get this straight, you're accusing me of not being able to take a joke?

Mwwaahahahahahah....