Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Can't wait.

As long as they are about Ebbsfleet United and you don't attack my friends then I couldn't give a toss what you post.

You have made an exhibition of yourself on here tonight and should be ashamed of yourself. I'll review the support I've been giving you on MyFC.

Oh no!

I did what I had to do in order to get the thread moved. Making an exhibition of yourself is what the internet is all about, you know that as well as I.

If you don't make yourself heard then people aren't going to read you're posts.

Now talking about making an exhibition of yourself I'm off to read you're posts on MyFC. Now wheres that "Where is Chris P" thread?

Harry, at least you have just admitted what all this is about, you just wanted to get the thread closed . Your outburst was actually close to being libellous and I think you should be very careful before you do something like that again to me on a public forum. It would be good if you could reflect on that but I know you won't. Don't worry, I'll be starting some new threads myself on the Ebbsfleet forum now, all thanks to you - I like posting there and I certainly won't be bullied by someone like you.

Oh and Harry, "making an exhibition of yourself is what the internet is all about" is it? That's funny, I thought you were here to ostensibly support a football club. The law of the land applies on here as it does everywhere else, you know. Be careful.

And before you start casting aspersions about my posts on the other forum, you need to try to understand the difference between discussion about how someone is carrying out their duties and abuse aimed at the person.

well dummy spitting harry got his way and bullied a mod into removing the thread just before it overtook the equally off topic gradley thread.....a small gang in charge of the ebbs forum which has 30,000 users... ostensibly....so much for a brave new fans owned world...same old same old...grin

sad day for these forums and although he will never understand it a great loss of face for harry who has shown himself to be what we all thought he was and hoped he wasn't....

I have posted the financials on the money thread on the ebbbs forum with mod approval but as there are 3 mods all acting independently I am posting it here also beyond their control...

as I posted earlier josh I was waiting for moderator approval before posting which I received early this morning whilst fast asleep dreaming of bridges...as a fully paid up democratic moonie and advocate of freedom for all I would have thought that you above all people would respect my right not to post on the cesspit and also respect my right to withold my user names from the masses....funny old world aint it josh..

harry...you really do talk total bollox and try to bully your way through life when things do not suit you....there is always someone bigger and better at that than you....try a little dignity as you get older...works wonders and builds bridges...

the figures are interesting as they show several anomolies related to the comments and disclaimers....for example 170k of loans have been repaid...presumably to the original shareholders (although I doubt the minor shareholders received anything to reflect their assistance and support over the years)...

there are vague comments related to DD and reading between the lines it looks as tho' I was right and that due dilligence took up the remainder of the 400k paid for the new share issue after the loans had been repaid...

there is no balance sheet which is not surprising as that would of course show the true debt position at ebbs....there is no information on the society or MyFc Ltd which is also understandable....far to transparent even for the financially uneducated moonie hordes....an unaccounted for figure of 166k appears without justification and one could guess that its perhaps money from nike although I very much doubt it there is a strange disclamer regarding mays cup final receipts although clearly whoever did the accounts has made up a figure and put it in for cosmetic reasons...shall we say its a projection..?

the final figures getting to the bottom line show a six month loss of 25k...take out the cup projected income and the 166k and its a loss approaching 400k...

all very cosmetic to be honest....

so there we are....just off now to have a look to see who harry bullied on the cesspit last night....certainly wouldn't have been his hero citizen brooks now would it...

enjoy...!!

Ebbsfleet United FC

Report on the financial

performance

for the six months to

31 May 2008

Ebbsfleet United FC

Contents of the Report

For the Period of 6 Months to 31 May 2008

Page

Basis of Preparation 1

Review of Financial Information 2

Interpretation of Results 3

Profit & Loss Account 4

Interpretation of Results 5

Details of Other Graphs 8

Match Day Income Graph 9

Attendance Graph 10

Aims for Next Report 11

Basis of Preparation

This report has been prepared to assist the Members of My Football Club Society Limited (the Trust) in reviewing the financial performance of Ebbsfleet United Football Club (the Club) since its acquisition in February 2008.

In particular it will deal with the following issues:

....if there is an Off-Topic section on the MyFc forum how do you ever get to initiate a thread there.

Do you have to subvert your own thoughts before initiating a thread on a subject you didnt want to talk about.....perhaps that's the beauty.

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Someone's been speaking to Uncle Urchin privetly....

I thought you cared about our club Unc?

I speak to many people on these forums harry through PM including your goodself but I cannot see why that matters....we all do that do we not..?

from my own perspective harry I care about all NL clubs including yours and over the years have financially supported many clubs... not just my own....if I could help I did...

it saddens me somewhat to see the turn of events recently at ebbs (past 18 months)...but I am sure that ebbs will come out of it all smelling of roses and in turn that pleases me.....but it saddens me even more that you cannot embrace NL football in all its glory and move away from treating it as a battle ground for abusive skirmishes....we are all the same really harry...just different views on things...

I posted the finances because I believe that the fleet fans who are not MyFc members should be given the information....

do you not agree with that...?

Hello all.

Just a last gasp to Harry - check the definition of libellous.

And I communicate privately with a number of people on this forum. They have been very friendly and supportive. I am enjoying the new company!

The reason this thread was on-topic was that it was all about the relationship between Fleet fans and MyFC members who are EUFC supporters. Simple really ...

Personally I knew that I was a guest on the "Ebbsfleet Forum" as was indeed pointed out to me by DN. I'm disappointed this has now been moved as I wanted to take the idea behind the thread seriously and had posted a question in good faith which I suppose won't now be taken seriously.

I'm only a supporter of EUFC but had been sincere in finding out whether people, myself included could overcome any prejudices or misunderstandings, even if not wanted I feel now that that attempt was a bit pointless.

Originally Posted By: Loosey
Personally I knew that I was a guest on the "Ebbsfleet Forum" as was indeed pointed out to me by DN. I'm disappointed this has now been moved as I wanted to take the idea behind the thread seriously and had posted a question in good faith which I suppose won't now be taken seriously.

I'm only a supporter of EUFC but had been sincere in finding out whether people, myself included could overcome any prejudices or misunderstandings, even if not wanted I feel now that that attempt was a bit pointless.

Well Loosey, if this thread falls off now it's not part of the EUFC forum, that's OK as I'm starting another one soon. I want to explore your idea of "fans" and "supporters" - I'd like to see what the people on the EUFC forum think about that. Should be interesting! smile