Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

It is for some of us!

Blimey... from being the most anti- of MyFCers, all it's taken for you to start tickling their balls, AFF, is a bit of old boll0x about bridges.

Damn, I ... said... I... wouldn't... post... on... this... again....

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
Originally Posted By: cantos
Maybe a Toga Party

What do you think this is Animal House????

elephant duck confused2 affig

You have to forgive him, your Lordship.................cantos is dyslexic.................He meant GOAT party! evil
Definitely Animal House though! biglaugh

I have you down as Bluto, AFF.

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
Maybe a Toga Party

What do you think this is Animal House????

elephant duck confused2 affig

You have to forgive him, your Lordship.................cantos is dyslexic.................He meant GOAT party! evil
Definitely Animal House though! biglaugh

I have you down as Bluto, AFF.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz

Apart from the odd snippet about players being released, there is very little happening down at the Fleet at the moment - nothing on new players, nothing on funding, nothing about the new ground.
Without this thread, this forum would be in hibernation!!

Maybe so HG - but, from the comments posted tonight, the thread is having the opposite effect to the idea you originally mentioned.
I just don't see the need for a random, pointless thread here when there are already places on this Forum for them.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Loving this thread. It's brilliant.

Loving what about it exactly? The fact that its causing rows between fans, both old & old and old & new? Not exactly doing what it says on the tin is it?

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: Darter
Loving this thread. It's brilliant.

Loving what about it exactly? The fact that its causing rows between fans, both old & old and old & new? Not exactly doing what it says on the tin is it?

I think this could all be settlerd at the Northfleet Carnival...............In a Custard Pie throwing contest! evil

Wait though we are Ebbsfleet, we don't represent Northfleet any more! shocked bolt

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN

I think this could all be settlerd at the Northfleet Carnival...............In a Custard Pie throwing contest! evil
Wait though we are Ebbsfleet, we don't represent Northfleet any more! shocked bolt

But doesn't the carnival only go through Gravesend now anyway?

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
There are two Carnivals Pat.

Oh FFS, how on earth is a 'blow-in' ever supposed to keep up? I move to Gravesend and go watch the local team, who then change their name to a place I had never even heard of (at the time). I then find out they are being sold to a bunch of internet nerds, who turn out NOT to be nerds (well, some of them). It then transpires the nerds DONT own the club, but something to do with membership and Trusts, and voting for boards, and money, and

Oh FFS, how on earth is a 'blow-in' ever supposed to keep up? I move to Gravesend and go watch the local team, who then change their name to a place I had never even heard of (at the time). I then find out they are being sold to a bunch of internet nerds, who turn out NOT to be nerds (well, some of them). It then transpires the nerds DONT own the club, but something to do with membership and Trusts, and voting for boards, and money, and

There only used to be one Pat............The Gravesend Mayday Carnival, then Northfleet stuck their oar in and arranged their own. Soon Northfleets Carnival became more important than Gravesends!............As yet there is no Ebbsfleet Carnival! evil

Someone has to, might as well be me... But with MyFC on board there is already an Ebbsfleet circus!!

There only used to be one Pat............The Gravesend Mayday Carnival, then Northfleet stuck their oar in and arranged their own. Soon Northfleets Carnival became more important than Gravesends!............As yet there is no Ebbsfleet Carnival! evil

Someone has to, might as well be me... But with MyFC on board there is already an Ebbsfleet circus!!

BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excited