Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Funny how Harry couldn't wait to get this thread killed off, suddenly wants to post on it! tongue

This thread had nothing to do with our football club Les and to be quite honest I am shocked that you have taken the side of the MyFCers just because your new "best mate" from Hornchurch has decided to.

So who has been providing the finacial advice to EUFC - Northen Rock?

So it looks like this "good idear" from MYEC has has gone the way many in non-leauge predicted that it would split the club and all end in tears.

One part of me thinks it serves them right the money grabbing fools, and the other part of me sees another non-league team being f'ed up and ruined.

All of this is one sick joke!!!

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars

This thread had nothing to do with our football club Les and to be quite honest I am shocked that you have taken the side of the MyFCers just because your new "best mate" from Hornchurch has decided to.

les has been around a lot longer than you at the fleet harry and knows the way these things work...you think everyone is the enemy..les knows that we are all the same.. just wearing different coloured shirts....

as for this thread and its intent...it was started by a long standing fleet fan (who you abused because he had a different opinion to you) it was posted on by fleet fans (including you) fans from other clubs and MyFcers and it has your clubs financial accounts posted on it by an owner (sic) of your club (me through my memberships of MyFc)

you yourself have integrated with MyFc people but only the ones that agree with you.....truth is harry that you are losing the plot mate and your capacity for slagging people off at random and libellous comments on these forums is quite frankly astounding.....

no one doubts your love for your club harry but your actions are causing embarrasment and others seem keen to encourage you instead of calming you down...not exactly the way to sell more memberships come a cold february next year when a massive dip in renewals could put your club out of business.....

I have been reading with much interest this thread on MyFc forum and there are far to many dissastisfied posters for my liking who are saying that they have no intention of renewing....

from the society forum

I think people have dropped of slow as its become more and more apparent that this isnt what they expected. Slowly the people who keep voting NO against things but get out voted for things like this latest vote will get feedup of being on the wrong side of the vote and stop voting. I think the last vote for me will put me in that category. I wont be renewing and wont be voting again.

I was not going to renew before, due to the location of the club and the fact I cant go to games. Shame but not much point for me. This last vote however has made me think whats the point in voting for the remainder of my membership.

Good luck to all those who stay. I think the number of members will be massively down next year though.

start the PR harry....and start it quick and stop pi55ing everyone off before its too late...

right....I do like an long early morning post up....breakie time and offski..grin

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Funny how Harry couldn't wait to get this thread killed off, suddenly wants to post on it! tongue

I refer you to my post in EUFC's forum Paul!

It was about the Club to start with, but wandered off thread,like a lot of them do. Gary honestly was trying to build bridges between the two factions, but yours and a couple of other peoples posts, have probably accomplished the opposite!

I wish you would stop trying to tell me(in two posts now)who I should 'side with' or have as 'friends'! That attitude reminds me of a kid who lived in our street, who told us we couldn't be a friend of any other kid, or we couldn't be his............He was a very lonely kid!

This is still a great read and I'm not surprised that Harry still wants to engage with it, even though it's ostensibly off-topic (as we all know that it's actually on-topic). Just goes to show the power of the thread ....

As a MyFC member since day 1, I consider that I have made more bridges to EUFC on here in the last few weeks than I have in 10 months on MyFC. Thanks to all EUFC fans who have extended the hand of friendship to me bisou

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Someone's been speaking to Uncle Urchin privetly....

I thought you cared about our club Unc?

I speak to many people on these forums harry through PM including your goodself but I cannot see why that matters....we all do that do we not..?

from my own perspective harry I care about all NL clubs including yours and over the years have financially supported many clubs... not just my own....if I could help I did...

it saddens me somewhat to see the turn of events recently at ebbs (past 18 months)...but I am sure that ebbs will come out of it all smelling of roses and in turn that pleases me.....but it saddens me even more that you cannot embrace NL football in all its glory and move away from treating it as a battle ground for abusive skirmishes....we are all the same really harry...just different views on things...

I posted the finances because I believe that the fleet fans who are not MyFc members should be given the information....

do you not agree with that...?

Well said Unc and Les.

I someimes feel that the youngsters getting involved in NL these day use it as a target to let of steam and be obnoxious.

What they DON'T realise that all senior football has to start first at youth, then NL.

There are too few people of more mature years who are willing to GIVE their free time to help the game forward. My recent days in court prove a point.

DFC may be relegated, but we will still strive to be a friendly club that welcome people to the ground, rather than snipe at all and sundry.

Originally Posted By: Big J R
There are too few people of more mature years who are willing to GIVE their free time to help the game forward. My recent days in court prove a point.

we have had our little tiffs john but that was a major victory for you and your guys....meant to say it before but forgot...well done mate...true colours (and I don't mean chelsea) devil