Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

not that I think that the ebbs mods would move it but just as a precaution I shall post this on here as well as the ebbs moaning thread....

"posted by manicscot on the MyFc forum in reply to my comments on the FF bridges thread that both MyFc and Ebbs should become one...

No we shouldn't, quite plain and simple really. We own the club, they don't, we paid for the priviledge and they didn't. If you want to further your cyber fanbase then fair enough, but cuddling the fans who go isn't going to get more to go. We need to steer the ship, the Fleet Trust need to get out there and get their hands dirty and together we'll push this forward. The Ebbsfleet fans themselves should have an unofficial forum and, in a way, we should actually just leave them to it and know, just absolutely know, that someone somewhere will eventually have something nasty to say...oh, those big bad men/women.

reply by barda (jeff)

Totally agree ManicScot.

I actually have to watch I say on there in case it gets quoted back at me on here."

excellent PR work there jeff....true colours mate...true colours...

seems as though our true ebbsman jeff is a man of many faces.... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars

This thread had nothing to do with our football club Les and to be quite honest I am shocked that you have taken the side of the MyFCers just because your new "best mate" from Hornchurch has decided to.

les has been around a lot longer than you at the fleet harry and knows the way these things work...you think everyone is the enemy..les knows that we are all the same.. just wearing different coloured shirts....

as for this thread and its intent...it was started by a long standing fleet fan (who you abused because he had a different opinion to you) it was posted on by fleet fans (including you) fans from other clubs and MyFcers and it has your clubs financial accounts posted on it by an owner (sic) of your club (me through my memberships of MyFc)

you yourself have integrated with MyFc people but only the ones that agree with you.....truth is harry that you are losing the plot mate and your capacity for slagging people off at random and libellous comments on these forums is quite frankly astounding.....

no one doubts your love for your club harry but your actions are causing embarrasment and others seem keen to encourage you instead of calming you down...not exactly the way to sell more memberships come a cold february next year when a massive dip in renewals could put your club out of business.....

I have been reading with much interest this thread on MyFc forum and there are far to many dissastisfied posters for my liking who are saying that they have no intention of renewing....

from the society forum

I think people have dropped of slow as its become more and more apparent that this isnt what they expected. Slowly the people who keep voting NO against things but get out voted for things like this latest vote will get feedup of being on the wrong side of the vote and stop voting. I think the last vote for me will put me in that category. I wont be renewing and wont be voting again.

I was not going to renew before, due to the location of the club and the fact I cant go to games. Shame but not much point for me. This last vote however has made me think whats the point in voting for the remainder of my membership.

Good luck to all those who stay. I think the number of members will be massively down next year though.

start the PR harry....and start it quick and stop pi55ing everyone off before its too late...

right....I do like an long early morning post up....breakie time and offski..grin

Absolute [****!!****] UU, nice and consistant for you though so well done.

I never attacked Gary until he attacked me.

Absolute [****!!****] UU, I never attacked Gary until he attacked me.

of course not harry... of course not....everyone else posts bollox except you...we know..we know...

nice to see you over here by the way...bit like a holiday for you I suppose...grin

This thread had nothing to do with our football club Les and to be quite honest I am shocked that you have taken the side of the MyFCers just because your new "best mate" from Hornchurch has decided to.

les has been around a lot longer than you at the fleet harry and knows the way these things work...you think everyone is the enemy..les knows that we are all the same.. just wearing different coloured shirts....

as for this thread and its intent...it was started by a long standing fleet fan (who you abused because he had a different opinion to you) it was posted on by fleet fans (including you) fans from other clubs and MyFcers and it has your clubs financial accounts posted on it by an owner (sic) of your club (me through my memberships of MyFc)

you yourself have integrated with MyFc people but only the ones that agree with you.....truth is harry that you are losing the plot mate and your capacity for slagging people off at random and libellous comments on these forums is quite frankly astounding.....

no one doubts your love for your club harry but your actions are causing embarrasment and others seem keen to encourage you instead of calming you down...not exactly the way to sell more memberships come a cold february next year when a massive dip in renewals could put your club out of business.....

I have been reading with much interest this thread on MyFc forum and there are far to many dissastisfied posters for my liking who are saying that they have no intention of renewing....

from the society forum

I think people have dropped of slow as its become more and more apparent that this isnt what they expected. Slowly the people who keep voting NO against things but get out voted for things like this latest vote will get feedup of being on the wrong side of the vote and stop voting. I think the last vote for me will put me in that category. I wont be renewing and wont be voting again.

I was not going to renew before, due to the location of the club and the fact I cant go to games. Shame but not much point for me. This last vote however has made me think whats the point in voting for the remainder of my membership.

Good luck to all those who stay. I think the number of members will be massively down next year though.

start the PR harry....and start it quick and stop pi55ing everyone off before its too late...

right....I do like an long early morning post up....breakie time and offski..grin

Absolute [****!!****] UU, nice and consistant for you though so well done.

I never attacked Gary until he attacked me.

And to think that my vitriolic "attack" amounted to "go and get drunk, then spew up".
Phew, good thing I didn't go for an all out assault.

The bridges cannot be built. The goodies tried to meet the baddies halfway, but the baddies didn't want to play.

Whilst there are many nice people on MYFC, there are an equal number who actually do not want the best for Fleet.

Sad but true.

Hopefully they will not re-enlist next year, a new generation will sign up, and bring the best bits out of MYFC (the money) and leave the worst bits (PTT) behind.

right then....we have been dumped over here with gaz's bridge thread and have left the puny gradley effort in our slipstream...

Anyone can make a thread longer by continuing to post complete [****!!****] on it.

Seems to be the only thing you're good at though, Unc. At least you've found your vocation in life though eh, I hope you and the "longest thread on the internet" will be very happy.

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
The bridges cannot be built. The goodies tried to meet the baddies halfway, but the baddies didn't want to play.
Whilst there are many nice people on MYFC, there are an equal number who actually do not want the best for Fleet.
Sad but true.
Hopefully they will not re-enlist next year, a new generation will sign up, and bring the best bits out of MYFC (the money) and leave the worst bits (PTT) behind.

Don't you believe that it goes both ways Gary, not all the members are forum are sweetness a light, with some it's just any excuse to pick a fight, insult people, and try there best to belittle them.

Anyone can make a thread longer by continuing to post complete [****!!****] on it.

Seems to be the only thing you're good at though, Unc. At least you've found your vocation in life though eh, I hope you and the "longest thread on the internet" will be very happy.

thank you harry ...much appreciate the compliment....grin

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
with some it's just any excuse to pick a fight, insult people, and try there best to belittle them.

Who Busta? I don't think there is anyone like that on our forum.

really?....errr..erm.... now let me think....grin

Tbh, apart from a few insults flying amongst us, which will never do any short or long term harm, the Fleet forum is pretty much united, especially amonst those generally against parts of the MYFC concept.

I haven't seen the MYFC forum, but from reports it is an awful place to be.

What else do we have to talk about with so little Fleet news?

There are are ourselves, and MYFC, and since they arevery private about letting us mere mortals what is going on, we have only ourselves to talk to and about.