Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Tue 20th Oct

Was going to wait until I heard from Chessington before I commented on the game but I'm off to bed soon so I thought I'd mention we had 4 first team starters out including both our centre backs. Brunty slipped into the position again extremely well and did well against there two speedy strikers. Probably our best team performance in a long time against the prem league leaders.

Anyone know anything about the southern combination cup?

I know it's a floodlit cup but how many teams/rounds who's it run by etc.

Brunty will want to pick that one up then, especially if he keeps playing like he did tonight. Great captains performance.

It was the only second cup game we have performed well in all season and will be interested in Brunty's views when he gets on here.

JJ who you guys got and when you playing?

Drawn at home to Leatherhead. Not sure when though. Got a load of games to squeeze in somewhere. Drawn Aldershot at home in Hants Cup!!

Chessington were last seasons SCC finalists.

Molesey lost 2-1 in a friendly Vs. Carshalton where we played our fist team and now the player that has been injured for several months as apparently done the same injury and will be out to the middle of next year at least...

This is why I haven't said anything about the manager as we are winning games. A friendly at this time of the season? And we have lost by far our best creative player and goal scorer because of the poxy game

Dorking 1-1 Bedfont

Thanks TRS.

More to follow. (You know you can't wait !!)

Were Badfont happy with the draw after the game ?

Apparently, 'It was all the man in blacks fault !'

Now, where have I heard that before ??

:Kick_Can_emoticon:

Also attempted to take in the Chertsey v Badshot Lea game as looked like a good game in prospect. Heard both sides of the story and guess it will be up to the league what they decide.

Both teams turned up with Blue Shorts, the visitors stating they were told that Chertsey would be playing in white shorts. Chertsey manager refused to change, surely a different colour must have been available for the home side? Rumours that Chertsey had a number of players missing from the visiting people, and that they would get away with it as league dont punish them for anything???

Chertsey disagreed and werent willing to change as it was visitors error.

A very strange hour but makes this league even more enjoyable, you never know what your going to get.

Being new to this league got to hear some interesting stories regarding the home side and there way of attracting/approaching players.

At least I got home in time to see Liverpool lose and Arsenal conceed a late equaliser.

Also attempted to take in the Chertsey v Badshot Lea game as looked like a good game in prospect. Heard both sides of the story and guess it will be up to the league what they decide.

Both teams turned up with Blue Shorts, the visitors stating they were told that Chertsey would be playing in white shorts. Chertsey manager refused to change, surely a different colour must have been available for the home side? Rumours that Chertsey had a number of players missing from the visiting people, and that they would get away with it as league dont punish them for anything???

A very strange hour but makes this league even more enjoyable, you never know what your going to get.

Being new to this league got to hear some interesting stories regarding the home side and there way of attracting/approaching players.

At least I got home in time to see Liverpool lose and Arsenal conceed a late equaliser.

Sounds all a bit mickey mouse and not very sportsman like on Chertsey part. Would'nt be surprised that Chertsey had players missing and did'nt want to play, but as you say why would their manager worry he all ways gets away with it!

Went to Krooner last night and heard various stories about the Chertsey v Badshot farce. this league is meant to be a decent set up so hopefully those in error will be punished by the league in the correct manner.

Anyway that was probably the most enjoyable thing at Krooner last night as the football on offer was appalling. As Flint stated how the hell Egham didn't win I will never know. They missed a hatful in the 1st half including 2 sitters from 2 yards out. And I mean sitters. And just to rub it in as Pearcey was about to safetly gather a through ball with 10 left his left back poked it past him. Good bit of banter with Pearcey who wasn't too happy with his forwards I can tell you. Also not sure if he noticed it but there was definitely a tapping sound down at Krooner and it started with about 15 mins left. Any ideas anyone ?

I heard a somewhat different version from one of the players. Both teams took to the field in White shorts - Badshot choosing white as the colours listed (in handbook / on Official League Website) for Chertsey shorts is Blue. Chertsey wouldn't change or lend Badshot a set of shorts so Ref had no choice. Looking at Chertsey report on their last game at Bedfont looks like they were several players short on Saturday, so perhaps they welcomed the opportunity to postpone?