Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Cup of Tea - Like I've said before what if it was your daughter or son who had been wrongly convicted of a murder they clearly didn't commit, you wouldn't just sit on your hands would you

But she's NOT your daughter is she, so why the obsession?

Hookey - Yes but she easily could have been couldn't she as could Rafaelle be my, or indeed your, son, as it turned out Amanda is Edda and Curt's daughter and thank God for that as they moved heaven and earth to get her back safe and sound to the US

Hookey - Yes but she easily could have been couldn't she as could Rafaelle be my, or indeed your, son, as it turned out Amanda is Edda and Curt's daughter and thank God for that as they moved heaven and earth to get her back safe and sound to the US

As could your son or daughter have been Meredith Kercher - I bet you would not be so keen then that Knox would get away with murder and not serve time in prison!

If I had a child that had been correctly convicted, I would obviously feel distraught about it but I would have to live with the decision.
I would probably blame myself, ask myself where I went wrong in their upbringing.

If I had a daughter who had been murdered then I would not stop fighting for justice.

If I had a child that had been correctly convicted

So what if you had a child who had been incorrectly convicted

Well that would be a different fairytale.

It is a difficult one as if her parents truly do feel she is innocent and knowing the blinkered way parents often view their kids activities,they probably do,you can hardly blame them for backing her.

No of course you don't blame them for supporting their child, continuing to love her and hope for her safety but there's something underhand in all this. The father from day one hired a PR firm who went on to manufacture fake websites, fake conferences, even thousands of fake twitter and facebook accounts, also paying actual people to post positive comments about the defence and denigrating comments about the prosecution. Now, you don't need to do that, any of that if your child is innocent, you rely on batshit crazy Rhodes to do his worst.

No of course you don't blame them for supporting their child, continuing to love her and hope for her safety but there's something underhand in all this

Loosely - How on earth would you know, you don't have children do you so are not qualified to judge how a parent would react in such a situation

Loosely - How on earth would you know, you don't have children do you so are not qualified to judge how a parent would react in such a situation

Given that bold statement are you qualified in judging in the Amanda Knox case?

Nope - I rest my case - She's been found GUILTY - end of the matter.

Given that bold statement are you qualified in judging in the Amanda Knox case?

Nope - I rest my case - She's been found GUILTY - end of the matter.

Exactly Karen, by all known reports Rhodes has been an absolute shower of a parent however it did seem rather bitter of him didn't it?

I suppose as a child of a parent I know of the commitment given freely and endlessly but as someone who has been the only responsible parent figure to more children then our Rhodesly has ever spawned I think I've some clue. Meanwhile Urchin agreed with my statement, he's a parent and yet his opinion hasn't been questioned, oddly.

Rhodes fail again. 

Mycroft-facepalm-meme.png

Strange that Rhodes rather overlooked this part of my previous post. We know why.

"there's something underhand in all this. The father from day one hired a PR firm who went on to manufacture fake websites, fake conferences, even thousands of fake twitter and facebook accounts, also paying actual people to post positive comments about the defence and denigrating comments about the prosecution. Now, you don't need to do that, any of that if your child is innocent, you rely on batshit crazy Rhodes to do his worst."

Loosely - Strange that you don't respond to my post, you don't have children of your own do you so how can you possibly tell or judge how a devoted parent, such as Edda and Curt Knox, would react to their child being unceremoniously incarcerated for a crime they didn't commit. As for your point about Curt hiring a PR firm who manufactured fake websites, conferences, twitter and facebook accounts and paying people to post positive comments I have never heard anything so ridiculous.

Exactly Karen, by all known reports Rhodes has been an absolute shower of a parent however it did seem rather bitter of him didn't it?

I suppose as a child of a parent I know of the commitment given freely and endlessly but as someone who has been the only responsible parent figure to more children then our Rhodesly has ever spawned I think I've some clue. Meanwhile Urchin agreed with my statement, he's a parent and yet his opinion hasn't been questioned, oddly.

Rhodes fail again. 

Mycroft-facepalm-meme.png

Oh dear Rhodes, not so good at reading previous posts are you? 

I expect we'll be going completely off topic again anytime soon. Apologies readers, in advance.

Loosely - Strange that you don't respond to my post, you don't have children of your own do you so how can you possibly tell or judge how a devoted parent, such as Edda and Curt Knox, would react to their child being unceremoniously incarcerated for a crime they didn't commit. 

But she did commit the crime

Here's a good article folks, we have been waiting with bated breath for the Italian Appellate Court in Florence to provide its 'motivation document' and reasoning for their decision to overturn the unanimous 2011 innocent verdicts of Amanda and Raffaele. The Court had the exact same evidence in front of them as did the Court which happily exonerated the pair in October 2011 with the addition of several pieces of new evidence that bolstered their innocence however incredibly the Florence buffoons, at the behest of the Italian Court of Cassation, unceremoniously convicted them again:

http://gmancasefile.com/1/post/2014/04/shhhhhnobody-will-notice.html

From your posted link

This document is in, and after hearing only the first assertion of the translated report, I can tell you that just that one argument has convinced me. Guilty is the proper verdict. I have never seen a more convincing, clear and irrefutable document. “Guilty” of a crime which still victimizes Meredith Kercher and her family. Guilty of a crime which is as old as mankind itself, and tears at the fabric of society

From your posted link

This document is in, and after hearing only the first assertion of the translated report, I can tell you that just that one argument has convinced me. Guilty is the proper verdict. I have never seen a more convincing, clear and irrefutable document. “Guilty” of a crime which still victimizes Meredith Kercher and her family. Guilty of a crime which is as old as mankind itself, and tears at the fabric of society

I'm not convinced about what this blogger is saying Karen however did you look at the photo and caption at the bottom?

That at least convinces me that this blogger's mind is unsound at best.