Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

I guess we will have to wait for the world's leading expert in this matter to enlighten us again

However as it took him some six weeks to find his last 'news you've been waiting for' I wouldn't hold my breath 

Edited by Karen Browne

I guess we will have to wait for the world's leading expert in this matter to enlighten us again

However as it took him some six weeks to find his last 'news you've been waiting for' I wouldn't hold my breath 

Well I agree, this report and its translation was sitting on an email to me over a month ago. It's not news, I wasn't holding my breath but perhaps this blogger took his time in finding a photo of an official building somewhere in Italy that had been wrecked by an earthquake sometime in the last decade to blame on the Knox Verdict. More proof yet if needed that yanks are quite unbalanced and shouldn't be relied upon for an unbiased view. Exactly our Rhodesly's cup of tea so to speak.

Here's a fascinating Huffington Post article and Blog folks which suggest that there is far more to the murder case than meets the eye. Like in all murder cases the facts should dictate the proceedings shouldn't they but this certainly isn't the case here. At the end of the day Rudy Guede is the killer and he is currently serving a lenient 16 year term for the heinous crime, so called drifter Guede's DNA was found on Meredith's body and in her room whilst Amanda's and Raffaele's were not. Guede readily admitted to being at the scene whereas our heroine and Raffaele weren't, these are are just one or two of the many facts that have been ignored, manipulated and blatantly lied about not only by the incompetent Italian Courts but by lazy and in-accurate Worldwide reportage:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-marie-basile/where-are-all-the-feminists_b_5386971.html

My guess is she will be a free woman by the end of the year and won't ever need to work again on the compensation money she will receive

Four years later and my guess is that our learned poster was wrong with his guess  :lol:

It's now Page 120, Folks !!!!

:ph34r:

Reported for spam. 

Here we go folks, a blogger going by the name of Lenroot Mays is making a huge impact on those following Amanda and Raffaele's case with his innovative blog titled: 'Amanda Knox: Auguries of Innocence'. The blog offers a new perspective on a case that has caught the World's immagination and been discussed in the minutest of detail for nearly 7 years now:

http://wrongfulconvictionnews.com/new-blogger-provides-fresh-perspective-on-the-amanda-knox-case/

a case that has caught the World's immagination and been discussed in the minutest of detail for nearly 7 years now:

First of all there is only one 'm' in imagination.

Second the whole world has not been discussing it you are having to trawl the net very hard to find these obscure blogs.

Thirdly the fact remains she's GUILTY as hell.

Edited by Karen Browne

Amanda Knox Raffaele Sollecito yesterday requested another appeal from the Italian Court of Cassation or Supreme Court.

If anyone is in any doubt over the highly underhand tactics deployed by Knox's PR firm Gogerty Marriott and her supporters including fake websites imitating genuine ones supporting finding the truth about the death of Meredith Kercher could do worse than read the attached link. However it's nothing that hasn't been known for some time, the use of bots to create and use false twitter and facebook accounts to spread disinformation has become frankly disgusting.

http://www.examiner.com/article/amada-knox-asks-italian-courts-for-annulamento-1

Are you saying Mr Rhodes is really a bot  :lol:

Unfortunately we know he is a real person. We don't know his motivations for consistently attempting to spread false and malicious information but unlike the shills that are paid by Gogert Marriott I doubt he's taking money for it.

We don't know his motivations for consistently attempting to spread false and malicious information

So is this false and malicious then, I see that the lab technician solely responsible for DNA testing on behalf of the prosecution committed scientific misconduct by surpressing key data from faulty equipment and falsifying evidence in order to support the prosecution's flimsy case, contributing to the wrongful convictions of our heroine and Raffaele. I rest my case:

http://m.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/op-ed-dna-laboratory-fraud-revealed-in-amanda-knox-case/article/386758

So is this false and malicious then, I see that the lab technician solely responsible for DNA testing on behalf of the prosecution committed scientific misconduct by surpressing key data from faulty equipment and falsifying evidence in order to support the prosecution's flimsy case, contributing to the wrongful convictions of our heroine and Raffaele. I rest my case:

http://m.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/op-ed-dna-laboratory-fraud-revealed-in-amanda-knox-case/article/386758

As I commented on the article you will either see or already know why it is pure fantasy. The two so called experts have no qualifications in criminal forensics and the closest even one of them has got to DNA sequencing has been in his work on biofuels.

Another puff piece with the fingerprints of Gogerty Marriott all over it I'm afraid.

Sorry but doesn't convince me - She's GUILTY and should accept the fact and serve her sentence and allow the victim's parents peace at last

Karen - Why are you so hell bent on blighting Amanda's good name, I know Meredith Kercher was British and that's fair enough but what if our heroine was your daughter, or Raffaele your son, would you feel the same way

OUR HEROINE ??  I think not.

Everyone on here apart from you Rhodsey has agreed she's guilty !

Go back to Italy young lady, and do your time !!

Edited by Big J R

OUR HEROINE ??  I think not.

Everyone on here apart from you Rhodsey has agreed she's guilty !

Go back to Italy young lady, and do your time !!

I think Rhodes is on Heroin!

Go back to Italy young lady

Why should she though, as far as Amanda is concerned she is as free as a bird