Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Jailbird???

cup of tea - if you had a son or daughter wrongly accused of a crime like what our heroin is do you think you'd be attempting to make jokes about it?

You'll have JR on here now, complaining about the page count, campaigning to save the internet rain forests etc..

You'll have JR on here now, complaining about the page count, campaigning to save the internet rain forests etc..

AND QUITE RIGHT TOO !!

121 and counting.......................

Edited by Big J R

121 and counting.......................

Yes, Ian's doing his Fagin impression as we speak isn't he!

Big J R - I actually have it on good authority from my contacts in Seattle that our heroine follows this thread and appreciates the interest we take in her plight

Big J R - I actually have it on good authority from my contacts in Seattle that our heroine follows this thread and appreciates the interest we take in her plight

Wrong again Mr Rhodes - the interest you take, the rest of us agree with the jury GUILTY

One of the best interviews I've see yet, if that's possible, with Amanda by Linda Byron from tv network King 5 prior to her being convicted again, Byron goes that extra Country mile in the interview and in her exhaustive investigations, also featured below, to show that no way in a million years could our heroine have committed murder:

http://www.king5.com/news/investigators/series/KING-5-Special-Amanda-Knox---Her-Life-Now-230363091.html

Okay, well here's some fresh, hot off the presses news and as thought by myself earlier this year Sollecito is actually asking the Court to separate his and Knox's cases.

What this means, looking back to when Raffaele hedged his bets with the police when questioned over exactly where Knox was on the night of the murder he could now tell the truth. Sollecito sealed his fate originally when first he told one story and then another, at that point the police and authorities linked the two and they were tried as partners in crime.

Apparently following the release of the camera footage from the CCTV of the garage where Knox appears to be out and about during the period when she was supposedly with Sollecito his family have now convinced him to abandon her and save himself. Why he covered for her in the first place we can all make guesses at.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/amanda-knox-s-ex-raffaele-sollecito-asks-court-try-me-separately.html

recycled - he's getting desperate then

Probably a menstrual RE-CYCLE !!

:lol:

:bolt: