Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Heard Edghill was going to Feltham.

Invitation is still open for Brunty to come to Lammas, things are looking really good this season!

probably 'cos of the travelling in the Southern/EvoStik League "!

There's hardly any travelling in the SL Central division this season compared to the past. Chertsey would do more miles if they'd been put in Ryman 1 South.

Yeh, there are a few longer journeys like Rugby, Bedworth and Daventry but look at most of the others in the league - Fleet, Ashford, Bedfont, North Greenford, Marlow, Hayes, Uxbridge, Northwood, Beaconsfield, Slough, Chalfont. They're all right on each others doorsteps. Apparantly Chertsey's average journey for this season is 71 miles. That's the return mileage. Not a lot really is it?

http://www.mikeavery...n%202011-12.htm

BTW, Guernsey's average is 377 miles! With Guernsey in the league Farleigh Rovers have nearly as far as Chertsey to travel this season and that's two levels lower. Mind you, without Guernsey it would obviously be a bit less.

Edited by VPCTFC

Buckers has selected his squad for DFC.

I have updated the DFC site for anyone that is interested.

Are they from accrington stanley....... Who are they..........

Gary is one of the best strikers that will be in the CCL let alone div1.....30 goals plus..........Redders lucky your there otherwise he would of hopefully of been with me

Jamie very skilful midfilder

Lammas will push this season on them signings alone

Lammas must be using carters cheque book looks a bit like a wholesale change down there redders be careful mate lol

Bedfont sports 2-1 cockfosters 1

tonight very good win against higher oppo for the lads an still not at full strength !

Lammas must be using carters cheque book looks a bit like a wholesale change down there redders be careful mate lol

tonight very good win against higher oppo for the lads an still not at full strength !

Cockfosters are not higher there in the Spartan 1

Ok they all get paid though an impressed me there better than most in our league guv!!!

Any the players that were with you at sports at feltham?

Newby when you coming back to join the Lammas revolution, the clubs in great shape, with great banter, fantastic squad and the hunger and desire to do well this season.

Carter ain't got his cheque book out, we only deal in cash, (£1000) a week budget this season and Redrups and Baxter are on £150 each.

Ok they all get paid though an impressed me there better than most in our league guv!!!

Any the players that were with you at sports at feltham?

Couple mate, working on a few more.........

Cockfosters are full of Northwood reserves from 2 seasons ago........SPARTAN DIV 1 is very strong in general

I think we've been lucky really has I'm good mates with jamie and gary and baxters good friends with jimmy and dom!

Edited by bomaya
quotes

who have jamie and gary played for redrup?

Last year they were just mucking about in a mates team, who were in the same league as BA team! They scored 70 goals between them! But I know Jamie was at Didcot before that and I think Gary was at Uxbridge!

Newby when you coming back to join the Lammas revolution, the clubs in great shape, with great banter, fantastic squad and the hunger and desire to do well this season.

Carter ain't got his cheque book out, we only deal in cash, (£1000) a week budget this season and Redrups and Baxter are on £150 each.

Ellers ive got your jacket in my car they were using as a rain shelter for the smokers at the ranch they were gutted when i took it away mate give me a ring