Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

sami is trying to get a pro contract in iran im not aware he is signed for anyone else at the minute , talented player shame he aint with us anymore!

wattsy is edghill signed with you??

Go on the website and have a look Newby!!!!!!!!!!

As for SAMI that guy needs to play on concrete all the time as soon as its wet the lad goes missing

And yes Wattsy has departed Feltham and is with Knaphill

he'd walk in any team in this league can win a game on his own

sami is trying to get a pro contract in iran im not aware he is signed for anyone else at the minute , talented player shame he aint with us anymore!

As for SAMI that guy needs to play on concrete all the time as soon as its wet the lad goes missing

Can't deny his talent but he wouldn't walk in my team in this league. Similar to bedi bedi but not as good

Can't deny his talent but he wouldn't walk in my team in this league. Similar to bedi bedi but not as good

only coz he'd take your place lol

only coz he'd take your place lol

No in the right team no doubt he would be an asset

If we get the player your on about Reders then I agree it will shock the league the guy is awesome and because he has work commitments and can only get 5 hours off on a Saturday this is the reason he is dropping down 3 leagues and he is still in his mid twenties. I think he will score 30 goals a season with his eyes shut. we should have him aboard by Wednesday, just sorting out A couple of things!

If we get the player your on about Reders then I agree it will shock the league the guy is awesome and because he has work commitments and can only get 5 hours off on a Saturday this is the reason he is dropping down 3 leagues and he is still in his mid twenties. I think he will score 30 goals a season with his eyes shut. we should have him aboard by Wednesday, just sorting out A couple of things!

Another striker.......jesus

Edited by Guvnor No1

Take it he's not playing at Guernsey or Croydon for that matter :excited: