Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Matt Baker has left Knaphill and signed for Eversley once again! How long will he last this time?

Makes Bedfont Sports job easier tomorrow

What makes you think its going to be 'easy' for Bedfont tomorrow??

Edited by Cardona7

Matt Baker has left Knaphill and signed for Eversley once again! How long will he last this time?

Makes Bedfont Sports job easier tomorrow

What makes you think its going to be 'easy' for Bedfont tomorrow??

Not easy but easier as surely this weakens your team?

Never thought Spencer would defect to the Wars,but getting splinters on the Bench,is hardly the way to keep fit.The choo choo's are in decline,the togetherness has gone,any Manager who thinks Martin Dell is a Reserve Team Player,needs his head examining.Such a shame as the bar takings will drop accordingly.

Rumour has it that warlingham have signed a front man from local rivals farleigh glad too have him on board :)

Hopefully you might score a goal now lol! Really surprised you haven't so far gilesy got a good team down there now ain't ya.

Lol would be Nice Scotty,yeah we got a good side just need that little bit of luck hopefully once we get 1 they will flow ;)

Hopefully the luck will come soon and get back up that table where u belong.

Very dissapointing that Paul has left, he was one of few from last year that showed committment to the club but was aware that he was continually being asked to move to Warlingham.

I first played at Farleigh 15 years ago with Paul and despite coming and going a few times in his younger days he always had the club in his heart and played that way, he's not the follower of a manager or a meaningless win bonus like so many these days. He has been a great club man as well as player for Farleigh over the years, hopefully he will return again at some point.

I think the whole Choo Choo has arrived at Warlingham now, maybe we can now lose that tag, it's one transfer from Farleigh to Warlingham I would welcome.

Can't bring myself to wish you luck in footballing terms as you'll understand but take care mate.

Just received this message from dave willcocks ex farleigh manager who has told me to put this up for him.

I would like to say what a pleasure it's been to have spence playing for me as farleigh manager over the years. I wish him all the luck. he's been constantly one of our best players for six years. thanks wills

Thanks very much guys. It's been a tough few days for me and leaving farleigh was a very hard decision!! But I'm 30 now and have been at farleigh for 10 of my 15 seasons in senior football and was getting complacent time for 1last challenge before my knees give up on me!!

Very dissapointing that Paul has left, he was one of few from last year that showed committment to the club but was aware that he was continually being asked to move to Warlingham.

I first played at Farleigh 15 years ago with Paul and despite coming and going a few times in his younger days he always had the club in his heart and played that way, he's not the follower of a manager or a meaningless win bonus like so many these days. He has been a great club man as well as player for Farleigh over the years, hopefully he will return again at some point.

I think the whole Choo Choo has arrived at Warlingham now, maybe we can now lose that tag, it's one transfer from Farleigh to Warlingham I would welcome.

Can't bring myself to wish you luck in footballing terms as you'll understand but take care mate.

Not the whole choo choo brogues lol

I heard he went to Hayes, not sure if it was true and if he did, how he got/is getting on

sami is trying to get a pro contract in iran im not aware he is signed for anyone else at the minute , talented player shame he aint with us anymore!

wattsy is edghill signed with you??

sami is trying to get a pro contract in iran im not aware he is signed for anyone else at the minute , talented player shame he aint with us anymore!

wattsy is edghill signed with you??

Go on the website and have a look Newby!!!!!!!!!!

As for SAMI that guy needs to play on concrete all the time as soon as its wet the lad goes missing

And yes Wattsy has departed Feltham and is with Knaphill