Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

NG we are fully aware that some players that are dropped may well decide to go and play for another team, we hope they dont, we want everybody to stay and fight for there place, but if they go there is nothing we can do about it, this is football and this is what happens.

The Lammas is buzzing at the minute, every game is a tough game in this league and I reckon that at least 10 teams will be pushing for promotion and each team is going to use plenty of players, will be good if we do keep everybody happy but highly unlikely. Let's wait and see.

NG we are fully aware that some players that are dropped may well decide to go and play for another team, we hope they dont, we want everybody to stay and fight for there place, but if they go there is nothing we can do about it, this is football and this is what happens.

The Lammas is buzzing at the minute, every game is a tough game in this league and I reckon that at least 10 teams will be pushing for promotion and each team is going to use plenty of players, will be good if we do keep everybody happy but highly unlikely. Let's wait and see.

Honest and realistic answer Ellers !

Could do NG but yet again you are becoming somewhat of a forumite who likes to stir and cause trouble. Too much negativity from you NG and far too much digging for trouble.

WHAT ! Cause trouble ? too much digging for trouble ? ................Tucks I say it as I see it !

Sorry if it offends you, but you have to get your head out of the clouds and be realistic I'm aftraid, but money for the players may help then stay !

Edited by NICE GUY

Could do NG but yet again you are becoming somewhat of a forumite who likes to stir and cause trouble. Too much negativity from you NG and far too much digging for trouble.

WHAT ! Cause trouble ? too much digging for trouble ? ................Tucks I say it as I see it !

Sorry if it offends you, but you have to get your head out of the clouds and be realistic I'm aftraid, but money for the players may help then stay !

You say enough to get a reaction as you know players also use this forum you have become the little shi t stirrer that preys on teams when things are going wrong like you did Cove. Strength in depth and a fantastic squad at lammas could be what is needed with players playing for their places and not guaranteed a start is healthy competition not that you would see it that way!! Going right down in my estimation NG!!

You say enough to get a reaction as you know players also use this forum you have become the little shi t stirrer that preys on teams when things are going wrong like you did Cove. Strength in depth and a fantastic squad at lammas could be what is needed with players playing for their places and not guaranteed a start is healthy competition not that you would see it that way!! Going right down in my estimation NG!!

Gone down in your estimation ? Wwell that's your prerogative, I'm not too concerned.

Oh behave Tucks ! I'm far more experienced than to s**t stir, people don't like me 'cos I say honest things that may, may not affect certain personnel.

For example as you stated, my subject when discussion Cove's current woes of players and mangement leaving them. All I ask is ''why' ? We've been there anyway and finally received an honest reply from Cove. Now you tell me whats wrong with that, I did not belittle Cove in anyway, I asked a question that many other posters would like to have known. Anyway, just for your information, more players have left Cove and moved onto Egham.

Of course I know competition is healthy for places and brings the best out of players, or it should do, but does it at CCL level when it's all too easy to move on and try their luck at another club. There's little loyalty in players nowadays, ask Cove, Badshot Lea, Camberley, Sandhurst ! Clubs no longer have any holds over players unless money comes into the equation, again ask the same clubs just mentioned. You've been a manager, so you of all people should know my comments to he honest and fair. All I'm saying Tucks is beware 'cos at this level IF there is no money about at Lammas, after a short while players will get disgruntled if they are not playing and leave, so having all these named players doesn't always bring you success........ and the last thing Lammas need is players leaving for the reason mentioned. Beware that's all I'm saying !

Alot of the named players mentioned, would want to be starters and if not after a few weeks who knows.............. and you know that to be the truth !

• 2 weeks later...

I know he's gonna be waiting! Squad is getting big! Jeffersons a class act and when billy gets fit he looks good! Think our ressies might win the league this year, players will be going down to them! 13-1 they won saturday!!

I know he's gonna be waiting! Squad is getting big! Jeffersons a class act and when billy gets fit he looks good! Think our ressies might win the league this year, players will be going down to them! 13-1 they won saturday!!

Agree about Billy, he's a good player when fit & John always puts in a solid performance too, say hi to them from all at Bookham

Will do teffs! You know them? Billy and john not fit yet but you can see there decent! Looking forward to seeing them get fit and playing! Think Jefferson has been at chertsey and camberley!

Billy Jones is Left mid or centre mid. Oh and because we have got the best Lammas squad of all time, when Redrup is suspended we are not going to try anybody else at right back, were just going to play with ten men as we have the best squad ever.