Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Ellers,you know Nice Guy is never proved wrong,he has his finger on the pulse,all the time.HE MAYBE BETWEEN JOBS AT THE MOMENT,but any Club would be grateful of his services I am sure,if they knew who the FACELESS PERSON was.That is his only downfall.

Now, Now Smudgeyboy, no need for that ! One would think that being faceless annoys you........ why would that be ?

I applied for one job Nice Guy, but the in the end it never became available, so if that was every job that came up, then your right I applied for every job.

You really are a bitter, jealous individual, may be you had money and now your skint, as u resent people who have money or spend money, may be you was a good footballer at one time and played a decent standard, but now you are un able to play and as you have a very annoying personality that nobody wants around there club, I don't know what is your problem.

So yes I am at Staines Lammas Reserves with my friends and family, but at least I'm not on my own on a Tuesday and Saturday watching football and the rest of the week sat at home flicking from one website to another, I'm not saying that you are, but there are sad people who do this regularly.

I applied for one job Nice Guy, but the in the end it never became available, so if that was every job that came up, then your right I applied for every job.

You really are a bitter, jealous individual, may be you had money and now your skint, as u resent people who have money or spend money, may be you was a good footballer at one time and played a decent standard, but now you are un able to play and as you have a very annoying personality that nobody wants around there club, I don't know what is your problem.

So yes I am at Staines Lammas Reserves with my friends and family, but at least I'm not on my own on a Tuesday and Saturday watching football and the rest of the week sat at home flicking from one website to another, I'm not saying that you are, but there are sad people who do this regularly.

think this was a respectful BITE. as for flicking from 1 web site to another. come on people hands up if you do this.

Rumour has it Guernsey have signed 3 players last week, 2 x 17 year olds Joe Alvarez & Tom De La Mare respectivley , and 16 year old Rhys Jordon who is from New Zealand and an International, He left Guernsey approx 2/3 years ago.

Apparently Tom De La Mare is one to look out for, more news to come as and when i hear about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ng, an alternative to putting lol at the end of every post to point out that one isn't beingbtotally serious is to use an emoticons otherwise known as a smiley.

Here endeth another lesson.

Bommie, just 'cos you like using emoticons doesn't mean I have to use those silly things, I like my lol's............here endeth of yet another lesson.....LOL !

Edited by NICE GUY

• 2 weeks later...

CAMBERLEY SIGN MEPS TWIN BROTHER ....................

Cambereley have signed meps twin brother for a signing on fee of £0000 and on £000 a week ......................

apologies think i got this wrong!!!