Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

CAMBERLEY SIGN MEPS TWIN BROTHER ....................

Cambereley have signed meps twin brother for a signing on fee of £0000 and on £000 a week ......................

apologies think i got this wrong!!!

:bolt:

what happened to jansen from warlingham?

He was at Wars training last week. Think he's been playing in the reserves and getting fit.

WHERE HAS HE BEEN INJURED?

I think i did move or something. Not injured, just hasn't been playing. I dont really know him so not sure.

Andrew Fagan back at Windsor having left Maidenhead after his appearance as sub against Aldershot. Class act.

Hope he and Jake Parsons stick around and are not just waiting for a higher League club to come a-knocking because they will both light up the CCL.

Yes Newby me coultas and the matty ward have joined Ellers at Knaphill. Jim ward wants to as well but a lot of problems trying to get Feltham to deregister him which is not nice for him at the moment! Matty Harrison isnt playing at the moment too busy with work and sori has been snapped up by an academy in Doncaster so he is living the dream and to be honest fully deserves to as you wont find a more professional and nicer fella! Knaphill have a lovely set-up, great facility and great club people who are all very supported and enthusiastic about the club. Very nice atmosphere down there. Buzzing!

Yes Newby me coultas and the matty ward have joined Ellers at Knaphill. Jim ward wants to as well but a lot of problems trying to get Feltham to deregister him which is not nice for him at the moment! Matty Harrison isnt playing at the moment too busy with work and sori has been snapped up by an academy in Doncaster so he is living the dream and to be honest fully deserves to as you wont find a more professional and nicer fella! Knaphill have a lovely set-up, great facility and great club people who are all very supported and enthusiastic about the club. Very nice atmosphere down there. Buzzing!

Luke this did actually just make me laugh. I agree with what you say now about the club but taken from a thread a month back....

"Quite surprised as when i went to knaphill all i got was abuse by some of their fans and a disgrace as a coach or manager (the bald one!)" ""

Thats the chairman you were talking about there.

You mean Tekkers, Sori has left and doesn;t want to play with his mates......... ! Good Luck to the lad.

Andrew Fagan back at Windsor having left Maidenhead after his appearance as sub against Aldershot. Class act.

Hope he and Jake Parsons stick around and are not just waiting for a higher League club to come a-knocking because they will both light up the CCL.

Its fortunate that Windsor have the money in their budget to pay their salaries..... !!!

Cardona u have been around to realise the passion thats let out sometimes on a pitch, at the end of the day as soon as i turned up down at knaphill the chairman came over and shook my hand its done. He knows i want to win and so does he. I aint one to hold a grudge mateeven when i played against you we had a little spat but at the end i shook your hand and its what happens in football. Unless its for something racial or seriously bad i will always shake hands and leave what happens on the pitch out on the pitch!

Nice guy as a coach myself i agree anyone who has the ability and chance then no club should stop that playing trying to progress their footballing careers to test themselves and if possible maybe make some decent income for themselves and their families. There is no better job then being paid to do what we love which is possible for some of the young players in this league. Sori is a top player who will do the CCL proud as he is the best footballing right back in this league and the league above in my opinion. I am aware there is also some good young players in other clubs!

Short term, allegedly.

Read through this thread on Windsor.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/topic/167520-farnham-tonight/page__pid__1775483?do=findComment&comment=1775483

Cardona u have been around to realise the passion thats let out sometimes on a pitch, at the end of the day as soon as i turned up down at knaphill the chairman came over and shook my hand its done. He knows i want to win and so does he. I aint one to hold a grudge mateeven when i played against you we had a little spat but at the end i shook your hand and its what happens in football. Unless its for something racial or seriously bad i will always shake hands and leave what happens on the pitch out on the pitch!

Haha you don't need to explain yourself mate as yes, i totally know what football is all about and i am the same.

Just found your contradicting comments highly amusing i had to bring it up.

Good luck at Knaphill as its a great club! Just the shame the chairman is a bald kent! :D