Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

If we get the player your on about Reders then I agree it will shock the league the guy is awesome and because he has work commitments and can only get 5 hours off on a Saturday this is the reason he is dropping down 3 leagues and he is still in his mid twenties. I think he will score 30 goals a season with his eyes shut. we should have him aboard by Wednesday, just sorting out A couple of things!

What more players ! Ellers that budget is being tightened up everyday.....lol !!!

Sort out a few things ? .......Yeah Ellers like his salary !

Will ''he'' be training as well Ellers or does he only have 5 hours on a Saturday to be free ?

It's Friday Ellers so you got ''him'' on board at Galacticos Lammas ? ............lol

''he'' will score 30 goals with his eyes shut mmmnnnnn..... tell him to watch out for that cat ....lol !

Boy have you got some players down there, you won't be able to keep 'em all happy come end of September/October I wonder how many will still be at Lammas especially if not playing.................anyway, with all these 'named' players Lammas should walk the league this season !

Edited by NICE GUY

You can have all these players but we gotta play as a team cos so far were not up to scratch but were getting there slowly! Neavsey the player is from Ryman South so its not jansen!

• 2 weeks later...

'Bucks' has stated in todays Dorking Sadvertiser that George Peterkin has signed for DFC from Kingstonian.

Also, a possibility of another Ryman Prem player, a striker coming to Meadowbank. (NO - I don't know who !)

Ryan Copeland has moved from Staines Lammas to Bedfont Sports, despite being in the squad for every game and starting the last two games, Ryan wasn't happy and has moved on, I think it's a shame that he has left as I rate the guy. Also Lammas acted in the right way by letting him move to Bedfont Sports with no delays, yet Sports have done everything they can to delay transfers etc when a player has moved from them to us, even making Tommy Owen do a transfer in pre season when they could of just cancelled his registration, I hope this has been noted Squeeky.

Ryan Copeland has moved from Staines Lammas to Bedfont Sports, despite being in the squad for every game and starting the last two games, Ryan wasn't happy and has moved on, I think it's a shame that he has left as I rate the guy. Also Lammas acted in the right way by letting him move to Bedfont Sports with no delays, yet Sports have done everything they can to delay transfers etc when a player has moved from them to us, even making Tommy Owen do a transfer in pre season when they could of just cancelled his registration, I hope this has been noted Squeeky.

See Ellers you won't listen to me will you ! Signing all these players is good on paper but you will not keep them all happy as they all will want to start...............the first one has departed......more will follow trust me especially in the next month !

With the amount of players switching from Lammas to Bedfont Sports and vise-versa you two should join up as one club !!!

Its like the players switching from Camberley, Badshot Lea, Cove, Sandhurst scenario..................who's offering the most !

I disagree NG, I don't think players will leave the team knows its a team game and the whole squad have a part to play. Ryan was LB and had another LB to compete with and wasn't getting played and as a LB its difficult to bring on into games unlike a midfielder, striker etc. So he weren't getting minutes and was loosing fitness, so decided to make the move. A shame because he loves it down the lammas but like you said players needs games. But can't see any more departures.

I disagree NG, I don't think players will leave the team knows its a team game and the whole squad have a part to play. Ryan was LB and had another LB to compete with and wasn't getting played and as a LB its difficult to bring on into games unlike a midfielder, striker etc. So he weren't getting minutes and was loosing fitness, so decided to make the move. A shame because he loves it down the lammas but like you said players needs games. But can't see any more departures.

Exactly ! That's what I am saying so we will see Redders, especially at Lammas level unless they are getting paid of course, which knowing some of the players down at Lammas some are I'm sure!

We have various midfielders, brunty, bulley, jamie O connor, all chomping at the bit! No one get paid NG as far as I know. I think its healthy for competition, not always thinking you can just turn up and start! Let's just see who got the minerals for a fight!

Nice Guy I told Nathan to not try and improve the squad, but he insisted, I told him Nice Guy said that players would leave if we tried to improve, why oh why did we not listen to you Nice Guy. Never in a million years did we think that players would be unhappy and leave if they could not get a game, as nobody has ever left us before because they couldn't get a game.

I will hold an emergency meeting tomorrow with the whole club and tell them of your wisdom and expertise. Thankyou for pointing us in the right direction and good luck with managing your club this season oh great one.

Oh by the way what club do you manage?

Nice Guy I told Nathan to not try and improve the squad, but he insisted, I told him Nice Guy said that players would leave if we tried to improve, why oh why did we not listen to you Nice Guy. Never in a million years did we think that players would be unhappy and leave if they could not get a game, as nobody has ever left us before because they couldn't get a game.

I will hold an emergency meeting tomorrow with the whole club and tell them of your wisdom and expertise. Thankyou for pointing us in the right direction and good luck with managing your club this season oh great one.

Oh by the way what club do you manage?

Good idea, well done Ellers, you know it makes sense .............lol !

What club do I manage ? ..................I don't and it certainly wouldn't be a reserve team ........lol !

If my memory serves me well Ellers, you was up for every job going thru' the summer, and it proves you did so well you settled for Lammas Reserves good choice .....or was it the only job you could get....now let me yjink about this one !

Edited by NICE GUY