Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Cardona u have been around to realise the passion thats let out sometimes on a pitch, at the end of the day as soon as i turned up down at knaphill the chairman came over and shook my hand its done. He knows i want to win and so does he. I aint one to hold a grudge mateeven when i played against you we had a little spat but at the end i shook your hand and its what happens in football. Unless its for something racial or seriously bad i will always shake hands and leave what happens on the pitch out on the pitch!

Haha you don't need to explain yourself mate as yes, i totally know what football is all about and i am the same.

Just found your contradicting comments highly amusing i had to bring it up.

Good luck at Knaphill as its a great club! Just the shame the chairman is a bald kent! :D

A bald TIGHT kent! Love a burger too, the old dog!

Bless him tough, his banter is improving....I think! :wub:

Cardona u have been around to realise the passion thats let out sometimes on a pitch, at the end of the day as soon as i turned up down at knaphill the chairman came over and shook my hand its done. He knows i want to win and so does he. I aint one to hold a grudge mateeven when i played against you we had a little spat but at the end i shook your hand and its what happens in football. Unless its for something racial or seriously bad i will always shake hands and leave what happens on the pitch out on the pitch!

Haha you don't need to explain yourself mate as yes, i totally know what football is all about and i am the same.

Just found your contradicting comments highly amusing i had to bring it up.

Good luck at Knaphill as its a great club! Just the shame the chairman is a bald kent! :D

A bald TIGHT kent! Love a burger too, the old dog!

Bless him tough, his banter is improving....I think! :wub:

Banter improving? Nah its still as bad as ever.

Watch out what you say though mate or you'll recieve some totally unnecessary abusive txs.......

neavsey said he moved .....damn hes back :ph34r: quality player

He did move marvel, Then he saw your comment and came back ;)

Good Luck Saturday Marv

damn me and my big mouth lol

have a goodun mate ............

Smudgeyboy, I see that your best mate Terry has left your beloved Croydon and moved to Banstead !

NG - considering you're a man with your finger on the pulse of non league football, I can't believe you didn't know Terry is Smudge's grandson!

Smudgeyboy, I see that your best mate Terry has left your beloved Croydon and moved to Banstead !

NG - considering you're a man with your finger on the pulse of non league football, I can't believe you didn't know Terry is Smudge's grandson!

Now, now TRS don't you start........lol ! How was I suppose to know Terry is Smudgeyboy's grandson ! I will endeavour to find out all our posters if they have a relative/family who plays in the CCL/non-league football.

Huh, anyone would think that GF has wouldn't they !?!?!

Now, now TRS don't you start........lol ! How was I suppose to know Terry is Smudgeyboy's grandson ! I will endeavour to find out all our posters if they have a relative/family who plays in the CCL/non-league football.

Pretty sure that I pointed out your error the last time you said something about Terry! Maybe you have me on ignore! :P

Pretty sure that I pointed out your error the last time you said something about Terry! Maybe you have me on ignore! :P

Sorry Brommie what was that you said.....................lol !!!

I think the word "play" overstates his matchday involvement - "attends" more like :)

Just as long as he keeps his finger there, and not up...................

:ph34r:

Thanks for the advice Weeble.

Someone once told me that managing was a doddle !!!

Have got Sami Hyypia and Barry Venison trialling with us on Thursday night. Hoping to sort out a mutual deal!

Have got Sami Hyypia and Barry Venison trialling with us on Thursday night. Hoping to sort out a mutual deal!

Your probably find Venison too deer, before BJR pipes up

Your probably find Venison too deer, before BJR pipes up

Doe :doh: With comments like that he'll get bucks on your case