Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 30th November

Morning don't mean to talk about non ccl however as theyre is a discussion fort I'd get involved.

Lastnights game was a real rollercoaster and for all who paid they definently got their money's worth.

Good to see brunty amongst the crowd and my good friend johnno.... Oh and btw brunty let's focus more on the 35 yard free kick!!!

The ref was a disgrace, fat fella that could barely keep up with play made some attrocious decisions for both sides.

Also good to see dt10 and glad he still has the banter from the sandhurst days, wish him all the best with cove, nice fella.

Overall the boys who left chertsey have done well adapting to the new level and hopefully we can relish this new opportunity.

Thanks for ya kind words weebs.... Appreciate it top bloke hope all goes well at Hampton!

Eastside I'm annoyed that I'm cup tied and won't e able to show u what us riff raff croydon boys can do against ya beloved hornchurch....

Oh and btw I'm available for the game on the 18th even tho its my sons bday!!!

Signing out 5 goal pagey xxx

Pagey,will you be in attendance,if so you will enjoy our leafy suburbs which are upminster,no shell suits though.If you come make yourself known and I will let you buy me a coke.

As for the game,our home form has been average of late but I put that down to the pitch and that's getting sorted Monday I believe,nice flat (for us) surface,should be a good game,good crowd,in fact just back from the printers obtaining posters which I shall plaster all around town

Morning don't mean to talk about non ccl however as theyre is a discussion fort I'd get involved.

Lastnights game was a real rollercoaster and for all who paid they definently got their money's worth.

Good to see brunty amongst the crowd and my good friend johnno.... Oh and btw brunty let's focus more on the 35 yard free kick!!!

The ref was a disgrace, fat fella that could barely keep up with play made some attrocious decisions for both sides.

Also good to see dt10 and glad he still has the banter from the sandhurst days, wish him all the best with cove, nice fella.

Overall the boys who left chertsey have done well adapting to the new level and hopefully we can relish this new opportunity.

Thanks for ya kind words weebs.... Appreciate it top bloke hope all goes well at Hampton!

Eastside I'm annoyed that I'm cup tied and won't e able to show u what us riff raff croydon boys can do against ya beloved hornchurch....

Oh and btw I'm available for the game on the 18th even tho its my sons bday!!!

Ur in then mate.......... What No shirt would you like..........

Guildford 2-0 Wood

Report here - http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunitedfc01/126383/Matches/report/2806391

Good pitch, good programme, good lights, good team.

Oh and Kevin Rayner is a ringer for Matt le Tissier! :D

Molesey next! :unsure:

Guildford 2-0 Wood

Report here - http://www.clubwebsi.../report/2806391

:unsure:

Cheers for that - have been saying that Kev looks like Matt for years but no-one listened!

Pitch is looking really good at the moment, long may it continue.

Thanks for ya kind words weebs.... Appreciate it top bloke hope all goes well

Pagey well done last night thought you were on fire, have to agree not the best ref that has ever been in charge

Always got a bit of banter and best of luck with the step up work hard and enjoy it mate

Guildford 2-0 Wood

Cheers for that - have been saying that Kev looks like Matt for years but no-one listened!

Guildford 2-0 Wood

Molesey next! :unsure:

Yeah CC but lets be honest, Matt le Tissier is no oil painting, but one thing he is NOT and thats big headed and arrogant ..........lol !

Guildford 2-0 Wood

Its a shame GS that cannot be said for The Spectrum and the pitch, is that with the shot-put holes in it ?

Guildford 2-0 Wood

Its a shame GS that cannot be said for The Spectrum and the pitch, is that with the shot-put holes in it ?

To be fair NG the pitch was in good quality last night, apart from the odd bobble here and there it played quite well.

Yeah CC but lets be honest, Matt le Tissier is no oil painting, but one thing he is NOT and thats big headed and arrogant ..........lol !

Call this a bite or whatever you will, but NG you really lack any class at all don't you?

Oh of course NG, we hire out the Spectrum as a pitch-n-putt during the week, didn't you know?

Why don't you put your money where your considerable mouth is and help, rather than undermine, the countless volunteers who manage and run the clubs you expect so much from?

Call this a bite or whatever you will, but NG you really lack any class at all don't you?

Oh of course NG, we hire out the Spectrum as a pitch-n-putt during the week, didn't you know?

Why don't you put your money where your considerable mouth is and help, rather than undermine, the countless volunteers who manage and run the clubs you expect so much from?

Just like to add my support to the comments made by CC and GS and say that the pitch at the Spectrum played very well on Wednesday night.

Well done to those that work hard to maintain it

Bites take many forms GS - yours here is sheer quality ;)