Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prem Religation Battle

I think if it carries on like this there will be no games Tuesday might have to prepare yourself for 2 games in 2 days unfortunately which would be a shame for the final :(

Nothing preventing the o/s League games being played after the final - happened last year.

Thought they had to be done by a certain date?

I think if it carries on like this there will be no games Tuesday might have to prepare yourself for 2 games in 2 days unfortunately which would be a shame for the final :(

Nothing preventing the o/s League games being played after the final - happened last year.

Thought they had to be done by a certain date?

They have to played by the end of the season - a date set by the League which undoubtedly is later than 4th May (Div 1 Cup Final for example is 7th May).

I would imagine there will be a number that would be playable and would indicate the ones that played yesterday as a good starting point.

Can we not play these games on Saturday? Not CWU obviously, but the other two games. There's bugger all else on, with the Ryman play-offs on Sunday presumably due to a devalued sideshow on live TV with a 5.15pm KO. Clearly the FA care nothing for what was once their flagship competition, scheduling it on a day with a full League 1 & 2 programme, so I wonder why they expect the rest of us to bother with it. I won't be tuning in.

Edited by TRS

Can we not play these games on Saturday? Not CWU obviously, but the other two games. There's bugger all else on, with the Ryman play-offs on Sunday presumably due to a devalued sideshow on live TV with a 5.15pm KO. Clearly the FA care nothing for what was once their flagship competition, scheduling it on a day with a full League 1 & 2 programme, so I wonder why they expect the rest of us to bother with it. I won't be tuning in.

Nice response Trevor, but we have to abide by League directives.

We are watching the weather forecast closely. Little more than I can say really, apart from, if we did have to play on a neutral playable pitch, expenses would come into play.

(Oh Gawd - Not money/wages/expenses/bungs, yet again !!)

Re tomorrow evening. I hope to have an update later today re prospects of the game going ahead.

However, there is another band of rain forecast overnight so a Tuesday AM update would be more practical.

We will be doing everything we can to get the game on tomorrow.

Nice day today though! :D

I have to agree with wot Chris said above.....

Just checked the RH4 forecast, and it ain't exactly 'brilliant' for the next 36 hours !

at least there will be no advantage of playing earlier and all games will be played at the same time (weather permitting) i personally think dorking have the hardest game now as baggy lea players will all be playing for there cup final place

Also C&H play HV who now have a big chance of finishing in 3rd place due to Egham drawing. Tough ask having

to win that one.

at least there will be no advantage of playing earlier and all games will be played at the same time (weather permitting) i personally think dorking have the hardest game now as baggy lea players will all be playing for there cup final place

Also C&;H play HV who now have a big chance of finishing in 3rd place due to Egham drawing. Tough ask having

to win that one.

And Villa have cup final places up for grabs too!

Re tomorrow evening. I hope to have an update later today re prospects of the game going ahead.

However, there is another band of rain forecast overnight so a Tuesday AM update would be more practical.

We will be doing everything we can to get the game on tomorrow.

Nice day today though! :D

Pitch at Cobham was cut (twice) and rolled today and "looked very good" and dry.

Just got to wait and see how much overnight rain affects things.

Just seen the forecast and it's supposed to be torrential in the early hours and morning rush hour before clearing, but I suspect that could put paid to all 3 going ahead tomorrow. I assume all 3 will try on Wednesday? It is at least due to be dry on Wednesday!

Just seen the forecast and it's supposed to be torrential in the early hours and morning rush hour before clearing, but I suspect that could put paid to all 3 going ahead tomorrow. I assume all 3 will try on Wednesday? It is at least due to be dry on Wednesday!

That is what the league have suggested TRS.

That is what the league have suggested TRS.

I feel for your lads Chris,they shouldn't be in relegation trouble in the first place,and the cup final should be something to look forward to,but how can you look forward to it with all this going on,I dont know what sort of team Epsom will be putting out but Im sure it will be a good one,add to that Chessington are capable of beating anyone on there day,so who knows what will happen so Im just glad were out of it,I think its stupid making a team play a relegation match and a cup final in a 2 or 3 day period

Edited by Dessie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17838853

Add in the wettest April on record (only 1 day when it hasn't rained in Surrey).

Fingers crossed when we take a look at about 11am.