Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prem Religation Battle

No chance of Farnham going down. They worked extremely hard on Tuesday and with that sort of work rate they will get the points they need.

Right now I think it's Chessington, Banstead and regrettably still MVSCR but you really can't discount Colliers Wood right now.

I think 43 points will be good enough for safety, probably 42 with a good GD should do it. If the Premier League always say 40 points is enough for a 38 game season, and it always seems to be plenty, then I don't see anyone going down on 43.

Do we know the remaining fixtures for all that could be put on here, and yes, I know mathematically that Epsom are still involved.

Our remaining fixtures are Chessington & Hook (H), Badshot Lea (A), Guildford (A), Banstead (H), Egham (A), Camberley (H) and Colliers Wood (A). Four very tough games and three that we have to take a minimum of 3 points from.

As mentioned on previous posts, these are exciting times in the CCL Prem for the neutral, but not so for the basement clubs players and officials. All to play for at the bottom, at the top, bar Guildford going on free fall, they are Champions elect but more interesting of late is Eghams attempt to push Windsor for that 2nd place which by means is secure yet. All other positions, teams are seeing their season thru'.

ED, with the players E&E have on paper you will not get relegated, but collectively they need to work hard as a team which is threatened with relegation like Farnham for example. I reiterate, teams fighting for their lives will inveriably beat the teams with nothing to play for. Suggest your management mention the possibility of getting caught up in a relegation battle especially with some forthcoming hard games....well on paper anyway. I expect you'll find that E&E will probably surprise teams with getting something against the top tier teams and failing against the basement clubs (ie) Farnham game..... football has a funny way of doing that ........ ;) !!!

It's oh so simple NG isn't it.

We won at Hanworth so we must have worked harder or wanted it more accordiing to you. Crap. We just played well and they had an off day. Following your logic we'd have no chance against Mole Valley but we won that and they are playing well (although they also will admit they had an off day).

You seem to think its all about what work players put in and nothing else at all matters. It obviously helps, but it is just another factor. As I said before you know next to nothing about our players so don't try to sound knowledgeable as you've already beeen found out on that score.

And if you seriously think our management HAVEN'T mentioned the relegation scenario to the players (which they have) then you are even less knowledgeable than I thought, and my original thoughts were very low to start with.

GF, I would imagine that if anyone was struggling on the ground gradings there would have been some more discussion here, and the fact that there hasn't tells me that everyone must have passed. Unlike some on the site though I won't assume that I am right about that, it's just a view.

No chance of Farnham going down. They worked extremely hard on Tuesday and with that sort of work rate they will get the points they need.

Right now I think it's Chessington, Banstead and regrettably still MVSCR but you really can't discount Colliers Wood right now.

I think 43 points will be good enough for safety, probably 42 with a good GD should do it. If the Premier League always say 40 points is enough for a 38 game season, and it always seems to be plenty, then I don't see anyone going down on 43.

Do we know the remaining fixtures for all that could be put on here, and yes, I know mathematically that Epsom are still involved.

Our remaining fixtures are Chessington & Hook (H), Badshot Lea (A), Guildford (A), Banstead (H), Egham (A), Camberley (H) and Colliers Wood (A). Four very tough games and three that we have to take a minimum of 3 points from.

As mentioned on previous posts, these are exciting times in the CCL Prem for the neutral, but not so for the basement clubs players and officials. All to play for at the bottom, at the top, bar Guildford going on free fall, they are Champions elect but more interesting of late is Eghams attempt to push Windsor for that 2nd place which by means is secure yet. All other positions, teams are seeing their season thru'.

ED, with the players E&E have on paper you will not get relegated, but collectively they need to work hard as a team which is threatened with relegation like Farnham for example. I reiterate, teams fighting for their lives will inveriably beat the teams with nothing to play for. Suggest your management mention the possibility of getting caught up in a relegation battle especially with some forthcoming hard games....well on paper anyway. I expect you'll find that E&E will probably surprise teams with getting something against the top tier teams and failing against the basement clubs (ie) Farnham game..... football has a funny way of doing that ........ ;) !!!

We won at Hanworth so we must have worked harder or wanted it more accordiing to you. Crap. We just played well and they had an off day. Following your logic we'd have no chance against Mole Valley but we won that and they are playing well (although they also will admit they had an off day).

You seem to think its all about what work players put in and nothing else at all matters. It obviously helps, but it is just another factor. As I said before you know next to nothing about our players so don't try to sound knowledgeable as you've already beeen found out on that score.

And if you seriously think our management HAVEN'T mentioned the relegation scenario to the players (which they have) then you are even less knowledgeable than I thought, and my original thoughts were very low to start with.

GF, I would imagine that if anyone was struggling on the ground gradings there would have been some more discussion here, and the fact that there hasn't tells me that everyone must have passed. Unlike some on the site though I won't assume that I am right about that, it's just a view.

Okay its only my suggestion, if your managerment has mentioned relegation then good so be it. Its fortunate that the 2 teams mentioned above that you beat had off days, I bet you wish loads of clubs E&E plays has off days..... ;)

Problem is EPIC I am knowledgeable about football. Have you ever managed or coached players ?

The first and fundamental attiribute is that its imperative the whole team works hard, maybe allowing for 2 to have off days. Now did I say that ''nothing else at all matters'' read my posts more carefully, I do keep telling you.....

BTW I hear that E&E could be leaving Merstham next season, how true is that EPIC ?

Does anyone know if they have done all the work necessary to achieve the Category F ground grading required for Step 5. They have until 31st March to complete, if not then they could indeed face relegation by default ahead of teams in the bottom 3?

All work now complete, inspection due 02 Apr 12.

>>>> Now where's that gun EPIC !!! <<<<

Does anyone know if they have done all the work necessary to achieve the Category F ground grading required for Step 5. They have until 31st March to complete, if not then they could indeed face relegation by default ahead of teams in the bottom 3?

Well done Ace and good luck on 2 April

What needed to be done........much ?

Well done Ace and good luck on 2 April

What needed to be done........much ?

Not really NG, a few extra seats and some minor cosmetic bits. We Would have sooner spent the money on the pitch!!!

Okay its only my suggestion, if your managerment has mentioned relegation then good so be it. Its fortunate that the 2 teams mentioned above that you beat had off days, I bet you wish loads of clubs E&E plays has off days..... ;)

Problem is EPIC I am knowledgeable about football. Have you ever managed or coached players ?

The first and fundamental attiribute is that its imperative the whole team works hard, maybe allowing for 2 to have off days. Now did I say that ''nothing else at all matters'' read my posts more carefully, I do keep telling you.....

BTW I hear that E&E could be leaving Merstham next season, how true is that EPIC ?

Maybe you should write your posts more carefully as everyone seems to misunderstand you. If you mean one thing instead of what everyone else thinks you mean, then you should make it clearer.

I Managed a Sunday side for thirteen years and was Chairman too. We got up to the second highest flight in Sunday football from nowhere with very limited resources. Whilst I appreciate that this is not quite the same level as many here, the difference is that I can prove that I have done it, while you just talk.

If you want any sort of respect on this site its about time you proved some of your claims. But you won't. You keep telling us you've done this and that, but until you actually provide some evidence, you will always be seen here as a chancer or just a complete fantasist sitting in front of your computer laughing out loud to yourself because no one else listens.

As for Epsom leaving Merstham, this is news to me, although it is common knowledge that our two year deal expires this season and is due to be renegotiated as was the case many times with Banstead.

By the way I can't believe that you bit on my Farnham work rate comments that were sitting there just for you :P

Edited by E&E Ed

We continue to work our proverbials off but we are on a run of five succesive defeats ahead of Wembley's visit on Saturday!

We acknowledge that we are in trouble but we are confident of getting points too!

• 2 weeks later...

The Battle At The Bottom - The Run In @ 1st April 2012

Latest Table - http://www.clubwebsi...383/LeagueTable

Mole Valley SCR - Croydon (H) Ash United (H) Colliers Wood United (H)

Chessington & Hook United - South Park (H) Croydon (A) Molesey (H) Sandhurst Town (H) Raynes Park Vale (A) Hanworth Villa (H)

Colliers Wood United - South Park (A) Raynes Park Vale (A) Windsor (H) Mole Valley SCR (A) Ash United (H) Epsom & Ewell (H)

Banstead Athletic - Wembley (H) Horley Town (H) Epsom & Ewell (A) Farnham Town (H) Cove (A)

Dorking - Farnham Town (A) Guildford City (H) Hanworth Villa (H) Molesey (A) Badshot Lea (H)

Epsom & Ewell - Badshot Lea (A) Guildford City (A) Banstead Athletic (H)

Egham Town (A) Camberley Town (H) Colliers Wood United (A)

Edited by Chris Clapham

Chessington & Hook United - South Park (H) Croydon (A) Molesey (H) Sandhurst Town (H) Raynes Park Vale (A) Hanworth Villa (H)

Colliers Wood United - South Park (A) Raynes Park Vale (A) Windsor (H) Mole Valley SCR (A) Ash United (H) Epsom & Ewell (H)

Banstead Athletic - Wembley (H) Horley Town (H) Epsom & Ewell (A) Farnham Town (H) Cove (A)

Dorking - Farnham Town (A) Guildford City (H) Hanworth Villa (H) Molesey (A) Badshot Lea (H)

IMO Banstead ,MVSCR already down,then flip a coin! Judging by games could be C&H

IMO Banstead ,MVSCR already down,then flip a coin! Judging by games could be C&H

Am surprised about Banstead or am I ? They have a decent budget at Banstead FACT and have some good players so whats happening there ? Players being mercanaries ? Players under performing and not really caring about the club/results ?

Banstead have/had big plans 3G pitches and all, but that maybe having something with the £250,000.00 from Rangers which allegedy appears to have gone missing ? What will happen to these plans IF Banstead are relegated to CCL Div. 1 ?

All this uncertainty, promises given to their players and managers cannot be healthy for the club.

See E&E ED what did I say, you must be starting to bite your nails now, Banstead could be a big game for E&E.................. :rolleyes: !!!

Dorking's run-in looks tricky......well on paper anyway........ ;) !

Edited by NICE GUY

See E&E ED what did I say, you must be starting to bite your nails now, Banstead could be a big game for E&E.................. :rolleyes: !!!

Dorking's run-in looks tricky......well on paper anyway........ ;) !

It could be a nightmare situation for Dorking. if they finish 3rd. bottom and theres no relegation from Step4 then Dorking Wanderers sideways move will still see them relegated as they are in a promotion position.

Heard a rumour last night of a possible upcoming points deduction for a certain club for playing an ineligible player! :o

Edited by Chris Clapham

Heard a rumour last night of a possible upcoming points deduction for a certain club for playing an ineligible player! :o

What sides have recently signed a heck of a lot of new players. 2 spring to mind and one of them defo has form over the past few seasons.

That is my guess.

Getting very tight down there now.

Think Sandhurst are safe but anyone below them will still need one more win.

Banstead and Mole Valley are favourites and also depends on the rumoured points deduction by CC, can see it going down to final game.

Some surprising teams down there in Epsom and Badshot so be an interesting final 3 weeks.