Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prem Religation Battle

Battle At The Bottom - The Run In @ 8th April 2012

Mole Valley SCR

Ash United (H)

Colliers Wood United (H)

Chessington & Hook United

Molesey (H)

Sandhurst Town (H)

Raynes Park Vale (A)

Hanworth Villa (H)

Colliers Wood United

Raynes Park Vale (A)

Windsor (H)

Mole Valley SCR (A)

Ash United (H)

Epsom & Ewell (H)

Banstead Athletic

Epsom & Ewell (A)

Farnham Town (H)

Cove (A)

Dorking

Guildford City (H)

Hanworth Villa (H)

Molesey (A)

Badshot Lea (H)

Farnham Town

Ash United (A)

Banstead Athletic (A)

Hanworth Villa (A)

Croydon (H)

Egham Town (A)

Epsom & Ewell

Banstead Athletic (H)

Egham Town (A)

Camberley Town (H)

Colliers Wood United (A)

Badshot Lea

Sandhurst Town (H)

Wembley (H)

Dorking (A)

Any news regarding this?

Heard a rumour last night of a possible upcoming points deduction for a certain club for playing an ineligible player! :o

What sides have recently signed a heck of a lot of new players. 2 spring to mind and one of them defo has form over the past few seasons.

That is my guess.

Any news to add regarding this?

......... and I've been watching the 'Masters' for the last few days.

TRAITOR, I hear you cry !! Well - No computer for a week, thanks to some un-educated, twisted little w@anker that goes on that puerile web-site, F*ckbook

Don't think there are any illegible players at Dorking, though !!

Edited by Big J R

TRAITOR, I hear you cry !! Well - No computer for a week, thanks to some un-educated, twisted little w@anker that goes on that puerile web-site, F*ckbook

Wecome back BJR - you haven't missed much, not even a late night drunken rant from Smudge this week ;)

Wecome back BJR - you haven't missed much, not even a late night drunken rant from Smudge this week ;)

Just catching up now, GF. Thanks for the welcome back !

OI,Fingers I am a changed Man,I will have you know.

I reckon 43 points, or 42 with a relatively decent goal difference will be ok. Certainly Farnham and Badshot Lea are safe as houses, especially if only two go down, which seems likely unless anyone applies to transfer over, which would seem strange seeing as we have up and coming reorganisation almost guaranteed at the end of next season anyway.

Dorking should be safe now too but they do have a tough schedule. No one above them will be caught and if we can draw with Banstead or better, then two sides can't even catch us, let alone Dorking.

For my money its three (or maybe just two) of the bottom five now, and I'd like to think we are the outsiders of that group especially after our good and deserved points at Badshot Lea and Guildford recently.

Good win yesterday Farmie beating Burgess Hill 4-0 leaping Whyteleafe above them. How costly will Burgess Hill 3pts deduction be !

If those placings remain the same, I can see Burgess Hill dropping down to the Sussex league as opposed to Whyteleafe whom I would have thought would drop down to the CCL.

So who from any step 4 club would join the CCL ..........probably none ?

The 3 point deduction to a CCL club that I mentioned will NOT now be implemented i hear!

Why's that CC ? or perhaps Whitelaw can clarify this for us ?

Not exactly certain but I understand it was a spelling error on a team sheet rather than a genuine attempt to deceive.

• 3 weeks later...

at least there will be no advantage of playing earlier and all games will be played at the same time (weather permitting) i personally think dorking have the hardest game now as baggy lea players will all be playing for there cup final place

at least there will be no advantage of playing earlier and all games will be played at the same time (weather permitting) i personally think dorking have the hardest game now as baggy lea players will all be playing for there cup final place

Be intriguing what will happen if the games are off.

There are reserve dates of Wed & Thur but we have the league cup final on Friday!

(At least Farnborough FC have finished their season).

Plus, Cobham have to fit in their game v South Kilburn somewhere.

Ho hum!

http://www.theweathe...forecast/uk/SM1

Edited by Chris Clapham