Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prem Religation Battle

Dorking 6-4 Badshot Lea.

Crazy game to end the season and keep Chicks in the prem. Pity I didn't have the camera tonight, as there were one or two cracking goals. McCann's 90th minute effort to put Chicks 6-3 up was an absolute screamer which flew past the keeper into the top left corner. Not sure I can ever remember Chicks having a 5-1 half time lead to be honest! Chicks could have had 8 in that first half, but Baggies had a few chances too although defensively they were poor. Second half and it was all Baggies as they got it back to 5-2 and I did wonder if the comeback was on. Dorking came back into it though, but there was still time for 3 more goals. The game threatened to boil over towards the end as tempers frayed on both sides.

So Chicks survive and all eyes now on the CWU and C&H games to see who goes down,

TRS, thanks for the mini report. I have to admit I've nicked it for the Egham Town site; hope that's OK. I had wanted to see C&H v HV. Perhaps next week, and perhaps C&H can do us a favour by not losing so we can stay in third. After all, they surely want to stay in the Premier division too?

Dorking 6-4 Badshot Lea.

Crazy game to end the season and keep Chicks in the prem. Pity I didn't have the camera tonight, as there were one or two cracking goals. McCann's 90th minute effort to put Chicks 6-3 up was an absolute screamer which flew past the keeper into the top left corner. Not sure I can ever remember Chicks having a 5-1 half time lead to be honest! Chicks could have had 8 in that first half, but Baggies had a few chances too although defensively they were poor. Second half and it was all Baggies as they got it back to 5-2 and I did wonder if the comeback was on. Dorking came back into it though, but there was still time for 3 more goals. The game threatened to boil over towards the end as tempers frayed on both sides.

So Chicks survive and all eyes now on the CWU and C&H games to see who goes down,

One team had something to play for,the other didn't.........well done Dorking and what a bad season for Baddy Lea. Save and don't waste your money again for next season Mr, Grey haired man........ ;) !

Chessington v Hanworth is tomorrow evening (Thursday).

Met a couple of forumites last night in The Spurs Fan (with totty on arm) and Padlock (Merstham Reserves got thier point last night - 3-3 v Cambo, sorry).

Abject defending cost Bad Lea last night.

Lovely sunset, lots of geese flying about and a council inspector as well.

Surreal evening in some ways. Looked a decent crowd though (100+ ?).

4 from Colliers Wood stayed until the end, 2 from Chessington left at 4-0!

What is it with geese flying over Meadowbank? One of my best football memories was a victory over the Chicks there (quite) a few years ago. That day a squadron of geese flew over in a V formation and the travelling Leafe fans broke into a rendition of the Dambusters March. Great days. Beginning to hope we don't get a reprieve.

Dorking 6-4 Badshot Lea.

DFC Web-Site Match report here:-

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/dorkingfc1001/105481/Matches/report/3027501

Anyone got any news re games on or off at Cobham and Chessy?

I am awaiting a text from Hanworth re game at Chalky Lane.

Chris Clapham's got a massive headache. allegedly !!!

See you next season, Chris !

Chris Clapham's got a massive headache. allegedly !!!

See you next season, Chris !

How very dare you JR! :rolleyes:

I did have a few last night at Chalky Lane then in a pub where I bumped into (not literally) the MVSCR committee! :ph34r:

Tonight's "headache" largely depends on the result. :o