Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

congrats to bedfont sports for securing top 3 finish

Bruno

Many congratulations Bedfont Sports, well deserved, consistent form, really looking forward to our game against you in Guernsey later this month.

well done to sports

Yes well done Bedfont Sports but not all done and dusted, remember there is no guarantees that 3rd place will get promoted, so all to play for to secure 2nd spot as Guernsey will be champions ........

Edited by NICE GUY

Well done Sports looks like a blessing in disguise not going up last season giving the Bamford boys that little bit longer there's no doubt Ellers would of got them up last season had he stayed nevertheless well done also to the Readers park football to senior level

Well done to all the players and staff at Bedfont Sports, I have no doubt that they will finish in the top half next season and let's not forget that they still have a chance for the title this season.

Congratulations lads!!!

massive achievment for the club i feel very proud as skipper to have played for this club from their start in senior football to now technically gaining promotion to the premier . the bamfords are a joy to work with all three of them i personally give my all to any club i play for an they are exactly the same they live an breath it !!!!

we'll continue our fight for the title tuesday at home to hw an hope guernsey drop points or break the rules again lol ;)