Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We're going to win the league

I am becoming increasingly confident that we can win the league.

I truly believe that if we beat wealdstone away tomorrow we will win our remaining two fixtures.

I am convinced that billericay will drop at least two points,if not 3 or 4.

Don't get me wrong,if they don't they will have deserved the league but I just feel we are not out of this title race one little bit.While we could be 5 points behind tomorrow we could also be a point in front,it's still that close with everything to play for,what are your thoughts,from fans of both sides???

Tomorrow is a massive day for both teams....if the pitch is half decent and what with Wealdstone having played about 4 games in the past week we should sneak the win....East Thurrock dont have much to play for against Ricay but that may well hamper Ricay as the pressure is on them - we all know that on their day ETU are decent....it took us 90mins to snatch a win so there's no reason why they couldn't do us a favour tomorrow - especially if we take an early lead and the score filters round to the Ricay lot....bring it on

I feel I must add to this slightly

My prediction is only based on us winning tomorrow and I know it Wont be any way be the easiest game going.In fact it's probably one fixture you wouldn't want but I do believe we will win it,maybe wealdstone will be tired and our strikers will score goals.

Also billericay dropping 2 points would probably not be enough for us as their goal difference is way superior but if we were to win by 2/3 goals tomorrow it may not be impossible if we went for broke in our last two games.

It's all ifs and buts but I am not giving up at all just yet

I can see us winning the last three games - IF we get the win tomorrow.

Obviously Billericay have the advantage, two points ahead and effectively an extra point with the goal difference.

If we get the win tomorrow, it could be very interesting until the end of the season.

Tomorrow is the key game for us.

Billericay came to us looking for the draw (admittedly they could have nicked it late on) so they are playing percentages.

That could come back to haunt them.

Not sure when the playoff dates are.

Of course we shall win the league, as I shall be wearing my lucky underpants from now until the end of the season.

I just want to get out of this fckng league.

I would rather go down a league than stay in the prem for another season,too many trips in and around London.

We must win tomorrow to stand a chance,unless Ricay lose or draw as well lol

Play off final is I think Saturday 5th may and semi is Tuesday 1st may

We all know our match v Wealdstone is key.

A win is a must, anything else and it's play offs I feel.

A win will send a shiver down the back of 'Ricay and I believe will see them crumble.

A win will give us momentum to win our final two games to win the title and Conference South.

I still think we have a very good chance of winning the league, though it's pleasing to know now that we have assured at least a home play-off match. Would that be a first? The last play-off and the only one I remember was wombles away, which was a great evening even though we lost.

Rob, I can't believe you would rather get relegated than stay in this league purely for the change. The idea of spending Saturdays at Ilford, Waltham Abbey and Tilbury does not appeal to me as much as Wealdstone and Harrow.

So we need to either do brilliantly or drastically awful then.

I would love to be watching a play-off final as a neutral again. It will remind me of Redbridge v Canvey Island from years ago. How the years go by as I can still remember the Canvey fans running on the pitch and Jay running on for a laugh :)

From what I've heard the final is on the Monday. Ryman one play off finals are on the sunday.

Explain Arburjis

I'll make it wherever we are