Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cameron comes under fire!

Does it, you could have fooled me

Let's face it, it doesn't take a genius.

especially as you correctly state the main factor was the banks gambling with money they didn't have - and losing.

I don't think that the main factor was the banks gambling in the, admitedly, naive way that they did, it all stemmed from Labour's total arrogance, complacency and bare faced lies that the Country was on an even keel.

Talking of bare-faced liars you couldn't get two redder faced idiots with their hands caught in the cookie jar as Cameron and Osbourne over this surcharge to the EU.

Wake up and smell the coffee. 

Prime Minister's Questions should be interesting tomorrow, Cameron will no doubt explain away the misunderstanding and leave Miliband floundering yet again, it's reminds me of the days of Thatcher and Kinnock where Maggie wiped the floor with him week in week out.

After the farce last night that saw May attempting to squeeze the EU Arrest Warrant through after ballsing up the Bill, Cameron arriving red faced from the Mansion House fat cat dinner in DJ and bowtie and the revolt of the Tory backbenchers with the speaker performing as the Executioner I should think Cameron will be laughed out of the chamber. Talk about slapstick, Call Me Dave as Eric Sykes...

Call Me Dave as Eric Sykes...

So what was Neil Kinnock then back in the day, Brian Rix!

So what was Neil Kinnock then back in the day, Brian Rix!

Doesn't matter does it here in the now Rhodesly. Maybe that's part of your trouble you know, always living in the past, never the now.

Cameron and Osborne lost all credit over the surcharge, now they've lost all good will with the backbenchers. I doubt we'll see the Tories seeing out this parliament the rate they are going. Thatcher must be turning over on her spit in Hell.

Think Thatcher will be doing quite nicely in Hell as it goes - she's probably taken it over and privatised it by now.

They'll certainly now be having to pay poll-tax and will have had their free milk stopped !!

• 3 weeks later...

Another outstanding year of balls ups by the MoD:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2857015/MoD-wasted-6m-earplugs-didn-t-work-Figures-buried-annual-report-5-7BILLION-wasted-year-string-ordering-errors.html

£5.7BN wasted. Beyond farcical isn't it? To think the money could have been used to maintain numbers of what the rest of the World might consider a 'Real' Army.

What did we think of the so called Autumn Statement yesterday folks.

What did we think of the so called Autumn Statement yesterday folks.

Talking of George Best style swerves, really Rhodesly we didn't need any more proof what a hypocrite you are but I'll gladly point it out in case anyone missed it.

Loosely - I couldn't quite work out what your post had to do with the so called Autumn Statement, I simply asked what members thought of it on Wednesday, what did you think out of interest.

I think Osborne has already missed his previous 'budget' by £465BN so I doubt there's much that he's got right this time.

Well it's quite easy to quote figures isn't it just like you quote meaningless statistics

So true, but how do you, as a civil servant, feel about not having a pay rise for years, and losing your final salary pension. 

Unless this is just another one of your wind ups.

Of course it's a wind up, what else would it be?

It's a crying shame we can't have a decent discussion on here anymore without this clown destroying every thread.

If an actual Government Statistic isn't a fact relevant to this Chancellor's abysmal failure to Budget and instead we're better off stating useless worn out cliches then the discussion is going to be pointless yet again. 

Loosely - All you seem to do is quote meaningless figures and statistics, that's my point, it's a bit like Family Fortunes for example where they survey 100 people, it means nothing at the end of the day.

Rhodesly - I appreciate that you wouldn't be able to make the connections necessary. Unfortunately I don't speak Idiot.