Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cameron comes under fire!

It's ALL about the SNP I'm afraid. The fear of Labour forming a government with the hairy ones was too big a risk for some voters to contemplate. Miliband's denials were not taken at face value.

Surely a 'Federal' UK is now on the cards?

Edited by Loose

It's ALL about the SNP I'm afraid. The fear of Labour forming a government with the hairy ones was too big a risk for some voters to contemplate. Miliband's denials were not taken at face value.

Surely a 'Federal' UK is now on the cards?

Not something I'd welcome and I don't think there's a chance of that while H.R.H. Elizabeth II reigns.

However, when Charlie-Boy gets in ????

Edited by Big J R

All the votes now in and counted  -   Cameroons  majority is 12.

Not a lot when you think of the amount of seats the SMP won.

Not something I'd welcome and I don't think there's a chance of that while H.R.H. Elizabeth II reigns.

However, when Charlie-Boy gets in ????

How do you feel that there is any way of it being avoided when the English people will see Scots getting their cake, eating it and then pissing on our slice? The English will demand it.

How do you feel that there is any way of it being avoided when the English people will see Scots getting their cake, eating it and then pissing on our slice? The English will demand it.

IMO the nine or so million people that voted Labour would have been delighted for the Scots, (with whatever they got) if it had meant an end to Tory rule. 

Also, as much as I despise UKIP one MP from over three million vote does not represent the electorate's wishes and voting reform is now desperately needed.

Well the Liberal Party who have for as long as I can remember have been banging that drum were remarkably silent on the subject for the past 5 years...

Let's see how long it takes them to bring it up again. Oh, Paddy Ashdown mentioned it this morning on the Andrew Neill show.

It is blatantly obvious that there is absolutely NO love lost between Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond with 'Call Me Dave'.

Whatever happens between them in the Commons over the coming weeks, you can bet your beer money it ain't going to be nice and polite !

:angry:

I would have loved to see Loosely's face when the result was announced early yesterday morning but then it was always going to be a foregone conclusion

I would have loved to see Loosely's face when the result was announced early yesterday morning but then it was always going to be a foregone conclusion

Assuming you voted Tory, and are still a civil servant, how do you feel about not having a decent pay rise for years and losing your final salary pension?

Bless you Rhodesly, I usually think of Kylie Minogue when I want to orgasm but to each their own.

Bless you Rhodesly, I usually think of Kylie Minogue when I want to orgasm but to each their own.

I wonder who 'Call Me Dave'  has been thinking of recently to get himself off ?

Bet it wasn't Nicola Sturgeon.

Hang on a minute ............

Well the Liberal Party who have for as long as I can remember have been banging that drum were remarkably silent on the subject for the past 5 years...

Let's see how long it takes them to bring it up again. Oh, Paddy Ashdown mentioned it this morning on the Andrew Neill show.

They did put a referendum through in 2011 on that subject Loose (admittedly it got smashed out of sight). Probably why they haven't mentioned it since.

Totally agree with your assessment on the election, Labour lost because of the SNP factor, Cameron played on that a lot.

I'm expecting the SNP will lose quite a few of those seats in the next election when the Scottish electorate realise that the SNP can't make a significant difference either at Westminster or by themselves if they get tax-raising powers.

Trouble is, the boundary changes that will give the Conservatives more seats will go through this time - the Liberal Democrats blocked it last time.

I wonder who 'Call Me Dave'  has been thinking of recently to get himself off ?

Bet it wasn't Nicola Sturgeon.

Hang on a minute ............

Loosely - Trust you to lower the tone, why would he with the amazing looking wife he has. How's yours out of interest, did she have a nice Birthday.

Loosely - Trust you to lower the tone, why would he with the amazing looking wife he has. How's yours out of interest, did she have a nice Birthday.

Pardon ????

I posted this !!

Pardon ????

I posted this !!

I think he's having a pop at you JR. Typical Rhodesly really.

I think he's having a pop at you JR. Typical Rhodesly really.

So why is he having a go at you, then ??

Too many sherberts, me-thinks !!