Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution for 2012/2013

Barton Rovers Res in SSML ?

In the Reserve Section maybe but following refusal to grant Royston Town application to have their reserves play in the Senior Section I can't see Barton Rovers Reserves being accepted to the Senior section either.

Can't believe Hoddy would pull a stunt like that over Ampthill

Steve - Roger is understandably desperate to get back to the Premier Division, he will stop at nothing!

Steve - Roger is understandably desperate to get back to the Premier Division, he will stop at nothing!

Surely that is every club's aim - to reach the highest standard they can.

Hoddesdon Town is and has always been a well run club who deserve better things as do Winslow United who deserve the step up from the Second Division (must be hard being the only club with floodlights in that division).

Surely that is every club's aim - to reach the highest standard they can.

Hoddesdon Town is and has always been a well run club who deserve better things as do Winslow United who deserve the step up from the Second Division (must be hard being the only club with floodlights in that division).

Haha yep it is. Slightly more annoying given tw circumstances that found us there, but two seasons we haven't been good enough on the field, of course if in restructuring we were put up I wouldn't say no to it. Div 1 would make manager player etc situation much easier for us, our last season in div1 was very solid

Haha yep it is. Slightly more annoying given tw circumstances that found us there, but two seasons we haven't been good enough on the field, of course if in restructuring we were put up I wouldn't say no to it. Div 1 would make manager player etc situation much easier for us, our last season in div1 was very solid

Must be a even harder bitter pill to swallow now that Tik Tok have departed

5.9. It was reported that Tokyngton Manor had failed to find a suitable ground for use in Season 2012/13 and so would be unable to continue as members of the League.

Edited by Karen Browne

Must be a even harder bitter pill to swallow now that Tik Tok have departed

5.9. It was reported that Tokyngton Manor had failed to find a suitable ground for use in Season 2012/13 and so would be unable to continue as members of the League.

Well I said this at the time and have repeated it many times since. So I rest my case lol. It really makes it much harder to take as it was so obvious ant change the past only the future hopefully all concerned learn from it. We certainly learned our lesson. I'm sure Rhodes will avoid this like sunlight or SSML games lol

Edited by Winslow Boy

5.9. It was reported that Tokyngton Manor had failed to find a suitable ground for use in Season 2012/13 and so would be unable to continue as members of the League

I assume that exactly the same applies to Kentish Town

What happend with Amersham Town then ?

The sad thing about it is WB is that had you got promoted last season Damo could have strenghtened and would probably not have left this summer. Now you have to start over....... But that is how local football in MK and the surrounding area is. Players actually play for the Manager and are not really worried about where or for which club.

Any newes about Bedford FC ?

5.9. It was reported that Tokyngton Manor had failed to find a suitable ground for use in Season 2012/13 and so would be unable to continue as members of the League

Why?

5.7. Kentish Town intimated that they had failed to secure a ground share for Season 2012/13 which meant they would not be able to participate at Step 6. Mr Scholes said the club was now discussing the possibility of operating at Step 7 and looking at a site at Chase Lodge in Mill Hill though it would have to be seen whether the facilities there measured up to League requirements.

Karen that is out of date now

Good!

Thanks Loose.

Isnt it strange that when we ask Rhodes a question we dont get an answer.......when he asks a question he gets the information that he requires!

Edited by nellie

5.7. Kentish Town intimated that they had failed to secure a ground share for Season 2012/13 which meant they would not be able to participate at Step 6. Mr Scholes said the club was now discussing the possibility of operating at Step 7 and looking at a site at Chase Lodge in Mill Hill though it would have to be seen whether the facilities there measured up to League requirements.

So the above is out of date then and Kentish Town have got a groundshare for next season with floodlighting, it wouldn't surprise me if it was at Amersham Town.