Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution for 2012/2013

whys that then? I wasn't aware that amersham had any financials problems, then again what do i know i'm only the first team manager.

If we end up in Division 1 next season Amersham Town is one of the grounds im looking forward to visiting never been there before.

Looks like no step 4 team will be coming into the Premier. So a reprieve for Hanwell ?

Looks like no step 4 team will be coming into the Premier. So a reprieve for Hanwell ?

Hope so! but it makes no difference what league they are in i will still support the Town ;)

The FA document has got some mistakes in it again. It says Ware has been reprieved and then at the end it says they are relegated to SSML Premier.

Edited by Uncle T

whys that then? I wasn't aware that amersham

had any financials problems, then again what do

i know i'm only the first team manager.

If we end up in Division 1 next season Amersham Town is one of the grounds im

looking forward to visiting never been there

before.

Looks like no step 4 team will be coming

into the Premier. So a reprieve for Hanwell ?

Nothing against Hanwell but I hope they do get

relegated. I'm getting a bit fed up of all these clubs getting reprieves. The Ryman League is terrible for this with in the past Harlow, Ilford (on countless occasions) & now Ware getting reprieved. It make it like a closed shop & rewards failure. I would much prefer to see all the clubs in relegated positions actually go down & the next team in the lower division go up, but that would make too much sense wouldn't it. Typical of the FA that we are nearly in June & clubs don't even know what league they will be playing in. Bunch of incompetent ar$eholes !!!

Nothing against Hanwell but I hope they do get

relegated.

I'm getting a bit fed up of all these clubs getting reprieves.

Cheers mate ;-(

But i do know what you mean about all these reprieves though.

Hope to play you next season ;-)

Edited by Savagebee

Next season it is proposed that any level 4 club finishing bottom of their league WILL be relegated with no reprieve.

That's on condition that the Ryman get to poach 6 extra clubs!

Have FC Romania and Interwood, from the Middlesex County League Premier Division, secured groundshares at Theobalds Lane and Wadham Lodge respectively. I gather FC Romania have applied to join the SSML, Essex Senior and Kent Invicta League and Interwood have put all their eggs in one basket and applied to the Essex Senior League which is always a risky business as Southill Alexander found out when they applied to the SSML naively thinking it was a foregone conclusion.

Looks like Ware may get a reprieve

Yes that's right, sadly no Ware v Hertford Town or Ware v St Margaretsbury derbies next season:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=85026

Have FC Romania and Interwood, from the Middlesex County League Premier Division, secured groundshares at Theobalds Lane and Wadham Lodge respectively. I gather FC Romania have applied to join the SSML, Essex Senior and Kent Invicta League and Interwood have put all their eggs in one basket and applied to the Essex Senior League which is always a risky business as Southill Alexander found out when they applied to the SSML naively thinking it was a foregone conclusion.

Incorrect again and not the first time on exactly this subject Rhodes. You don't just enjoy being wrong once do you Cliffy, but many times? Some would call that a mental illness.

From what I can gather from reliable sources as well Interwood are not going into the ESL.

Just to fill in a bit of time today shall we try to hazard a guess at the SSML Constitution before it’s published any day now, this is my educated prediction for the Premier Division:

AFC Dunstable

Ampthill Town

Aylesbury United

Berkhamsted

Biggleswade United

Broxbourne Borough

Colney Heath

Dunstable Town

Hadley

Harefield United

Haringey Borough

Hertford Town