Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution for 2012/2013

The sad thing about it is WB is that had you got promoted last season Damo could have strenghtened and would probably not have left this summer. Now you have to start over....... But that is how local football in MK and the surrounding area is. Players actually play for the Manager and are not really worried about where or for which club.

Spot on Adie I was thinking that myself, but hey that's the way it goes. Good luck with your quest to find a manager also it'll be a great job/project for someone with ambition. I really wish you tw very best of luck (apart from against us) it's a great old club

Karen that is out of date now

Nellie,

My sincere apologies, was only quoting what was discussed at the last SSML Management Committee Meeting held on the 10th May (two weeks ago).

Adie,

5.8 was

5.8. Correspondence was received from the London Playing Fields Foundation on the progress at London Tigers ground at Avenue Park, Greenford. Contractors were now on site and were concentrating on improving the security of the building before the expensive items were installed. The work was expected to be completed by mid June.

Isnt it strange that when we ask Rhodes a question we dont get an answer.......when he asks a question he gets the information that he requires!

Nellie - You only answer questions when it suits you, okay have Kentish Town somehow managed to wangle a groundshare with Amersham Town next season

Rhodes throwing his toys out entirely predictable.

Maybe, maybe not.

Mr rhodes why would myself or anybody else at this club answer any questions that you ask concerning our future when you publicly slate this club at every opportunity.

The club and the committee have worked tirelessly to ensure that we can continue our football.

Any future developments of the club will be made public when and where we feel is the right time and place to do this.

Can't believe Hoddy would pull a stunt like that over Ampthill

I can.........

Once again, as a committee member, I am not aware of any such letter and neither have I noted in the SSMFL minutes that correspondence was received from HTFC regarding this matter. If I am incorrect I'll gladly hold my hands up. I haven't spoken to the chairman to find out the facts but if the league have deemed Ampthills ground for for premier division football, then thats good enough for me and good luck to them.

Personally, I'd rather go up in one of the top two positions and not via the back door, but I speak for myself and not the committee.....

Looks like Ware may get a reprieve - http://nonleaguematt...t=407951#407951

One more space in the Prem up for grabs?

:rolleyes:

Can't believe Hoddy would pull a stunt like that over Ampthill

I can.........

Once again, as a committee member, I am not aware of any such letter and neither have I noted in the SSMFL minutes that correspondence was received from HTFC regarding this matter. If I am incorrect I'll gladly hold my hands up. I haven't spoken to the chairman to find out the facts but if the league have deemed Ampthills ground for for premier division football, then thats good enough for me and good luck to them.

Personally, I'd rather go up in one of the top two positions and not via the back door, but I speak for myself and not the committee.....

Hey Jonno weirdly I heard towards the end of the season that Hodfy were doing that, I thought at the time it sounded odd it's funny how word gets out. Possibly people put 2+2 and get 5 or maybe it's true I hope it's not but either way it's nowt to do with you

Savage Bee.. fancy a play off with Hoddy?

Oh yes anytime ;)

jump.gif

Isnt it strange that when we ask Rhodes a question we dont get an answer.......when he asks a question he gets the information that he requires!

Nellie - You only answer questions when it suits you, okay have Kentish Town somehow managed to wangle a groundshare with Amersham Town next season

there is no pitch share at amersham town next season

Magpies - Really, that surprises me, won't the Club struggle financially without one

It will be even better next season , the pitch will be like a carpet

So you'll be employing a housekeeper not a groundsman then? Lol. Hope the Henry Hoover is up to the job

Magpies - Really, that surprises me, won't the Club struggle financially without one

whys that then? I wasn't aware that amersham had any financials problems, then again what do i know i'm only the first team manager.

whys that then? I wasn't aware that amersham had any financials problems, then again what do i know i'm only the first team manager.

If we end up in Division 1 next season Amersham Town is one of the grounds im looking forward to visiting never been there before.