Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution for 2012/2013

Jonno – I didn’t post Hoddesdon, NeutralFan is playing silly games

What did you put then Mr Rhodes ?

Savagebee - This is what I posted, it looks like Hanwell Town have got out of jail doesn't it thanks to Ware being reprieved.

AFC Dunstable

Ampthill Town

Aylesbury United

Berkhamsted

Biggleswade United

Broxbourne Borough

Colney Heath

Dunstable Town

Hadley

Hanwell Town

Harefield United

Haringey Borough

Hertford Town

Hillingdon Borough

Holmer Green

Leverstock Green

London Colney

London Tigers

Oxhey Jets

St Margaretsbury

Stotfold

Tring Athletic

Craig Bicknell - If Ware had not been reprieved and Marlow had been relegated from Step 4 into the SSML then Ampthill Town might not have got promotion, I doubt Hatfield Town, Hanwell Town and Holmer Green would have all been relegated.

Savagebee - This is what I posted, it looks like Hanwell Town have got out of jail doesn't it thanks to Ware being reprieved.

Hope you are right Mr Rhodes :rockon:

Savagebee – All I’m saying is that Ampthill Town can count themselves somewhat fortunate that they will be playing in the Premier Division next season

AFC Dunstable

Ampthill Town

Aylesbury United

Berkhamsted

Biggleswade United

Broxbourne Borough

Colney Heath

Dunstable Town

Hadley

Hanwell Town

Harefield United

Haringey Borough

Hertford Town

Hillingdon Borough

Holmer Green

Leverstock Green

London Colney

London Tigers

Oxhey Jets

St Margaretsbury

Stotfold

Tring Athletic

If the League follow precedent and don't have something imposed on them by the FA - Can't see what though.

However, all precedent starts somewhere so we'll have to wait and see

Savagebee – All I’m saying is that Ampthill Town can count themselves somewhat fortunate that they will be playing in the Premier Division next season

You talk utter bullshit, Ampthill Town earned their right to be amongst the elite. Their efforts would have taken preference over Hanwell Town and Hatfield Town.

Karen - Where did I say that Ampthill didn't deserve promotion, I just think that from past experience League's, not necessarily the SSML, usually tend to side with relegated Club's as opposed to Club's who have finished in a promotion berth.

I must not bite, i must not bite, i must not bite, I must not .......... Oh boll0ck$

Clifford dear boy, once again you were having a sly dig at Ampthill. Of course they were very fortunate to get promoted after finishing 2nd. The trouble is your own very twisted logic is very similar to the FA's own dawdling approach. As no clubs will have you, have you ever thought of standing for an FA Council ?

I know thats all you are saying Rhodesy 188.gif

Their efforts would have taken preference over Hanwell Town and Hatfield Town.

How could you say that KB shame on you ;)

:icon_lol:

The SSML rule book says that the bottom two Premier Division clubs will be relegated and replaced by the top two from Division 1 subject to ground grading, if one of these clubs are not promoted the 3rd place club will promoted subject to ground grading. It stops at the 3rd place.

If there is a vacancy in the Premier division then the 21st club will be reprieved. So if we do not get a club from level 4 or a side ways move then the 21st club will stay in the Premier division.

I know thats all you are saying Rhodesy 188.gif

Fortunate how? By finishing in the promotion places as runners up same as Southhamton in the championship not fortunate at all, totally deserved over the course of a season same as London Colney who you have failed to congratulate

The SSML rule book says that the bottom two Premier Division clubs will be relegated and replaced by the top two from Division 1 subject to ground grading, if one of these clubs are not promoted the 3rd place club will promoted subject to ground grading. It stops at the 3rd place.

If there is a vacancy in the Premier division then the 21st club will be reprieved. So if we do not get a club from level 4 or a side ways move then the 21st club will stay in the Premier division.

Too much sense for dear Cliff to understand I'm sure his selective sight will miss this post

So the constitution is out today! Well done to Hanwell on staying in the Prem, and to Kentish Town for disappointing Rhodes! (Nellie xx)

So the constitution is out today! Well done to Hanwell on staying in the Prem, and to Kentish Town for disappointing Rhodes! (Nellie xx)

Where is it Horace?

Thanks Horace xx

I'm pleased you've found somewhere suitable Nellie.