Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY - SCORES ON THE DOORS.

Big J R

When he was winning all those pre season games and when i tried to explain to him that he needs to be tougher with his players and not let them set what happens in training he just took the p1ss.This all comes about by spouting off a load of Bollix before a ball was even kicked in anger,who was it who said the Southern Combination cup was Mickey Mouse (I believe it was Milf Hunter )well I bet it don't look so Mickey Mouse now to Ellers.

When did football not become fun ????in that i mean slaging people off for playing the game they love

Some players are not the best but put everything in and some times that is better every team has that player. And for picking on one player matt ward well i train with him every week and he is a very good player. And i am sure he wil be back in the team sat and niv will drop back to the rez.

knaphill will pick it up i belive that much

Blimey who's mum has signed up to the forum?! Ooooo matthew tries really hard, as long as you love the game. Its about having fun...bore off mate. I don't mean to get personal but that was ridiculous...ellers u gonna drop one of your best players from saturday to the ressies; being the "fair" manager you are and that...kid aint got a clue.

I was not makeing the try hard commet about matt that was directed towards the players with less abilty

differnt note m.ward will prove people wrong

But as some people think on this site the players decide things down knaphill matt will walk in to the team??. Every player knows down knahill they have to work hard play gd or u will get droped regardless off how u are

Think a lot of this is probably more directed at Knaphill FC than Matt, was a lot of talk pre season about champions, promotion etc and while confidence is good it also sets you up for a hell of a fall when not going well.

Find it funny watching players at this level, some as said before are extremely deluded, semi pro at Step 5 and 6????? A lot of posing and premiership attitude without the talent doesn't make you semi pro. Anything below Conference I would class as amateur football and that players in CCL1 are getting paid makes me laugh and also cry that I'm too old to play anymore ha.

Unfortunately playing for fun comes with success. If your winning, it's fun. Otherwise it's horrible. If you wanna play for fun, play Sunday morning football. This lad, "Matt" I don't know who him, so not gonna comment personally, but if he was better than any other, he should be playing end off. Irrelavant wether he's missed a game or not. At this level of football, you are measure by success I'm afraid, not how nice you are.

Cheers to all the lads for backing me up. Milfhunter thanks for your opinion mate everyone is entitled to make one. To be honest I’m not really bothered what kind of opinion you have of me, at the end of the day your not my manager and you don’t decide whether or not I am in the squad come the weekend. What I will say is for you to single me out you cant have been to hardly any games in CC1 because if you had been then most of the players in this league would be getting coated off. If you are at the game on Saturday I would appreciate you making yourself known and voicing your opinions directly to me rather typing it on the internet. I can almost guarantee you won’t, but we will see.

its only taken you a year to start talking!!!!!!!!!!!!