Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY - SCORES ON THE DOORS.

Big J R

Frimley scoring 5 goals and Meps wasn't playing....They will be the team to beat this season then on this form!!

Banstead 2 v 1 Worcester Park. Jason Pinnock and Jermaine Addo got our goals. We started superbly, scored twice in first 20 and then went to sleep for the rest of the match. I‘ll taje the win and never stopped working but understand if WP felt hard done by!

Meps played Wattsy.

We were awful today and the blame is mine, I take full responsibility, we had players missing but had enough on paper to at least give them a game, I need to change things and I will, I'm still positive we will have a good season, Frimley are a class act, there pace up front is electric, however I'm not throwing the towell in, we've got to react and show character which I'm sure we will.

Congratulations to Frimley on today's showing I think they will be the team to beat.

Meps played Wattsy.

We were awful today and the blame is mine, I take full responsibility, we had players missing but had enough on paper to at least give them a game, I need to change things and I will, I'm still positive we will have a good season, Frimley are a class act, there pace up front is electric, however I'm not throwing the towell in, we've got to react and show character which I'm sure we will.

Congratulations to Frimley on today's showing I think they will be the team to beat.

Takes a real man to take the full blame but as for your season do you not think its a matter of silver wear now, a good cup run is what you need. top 3 finish is all but gone now with not the best start to the season.

Edited by Doorknob

Colliers Wood Utd 4-0 Chessington & Hook

Good win for CWU. Although the result was never in doubt, if C&H could find someone who can actually finish it would have been a lot closer. Wood spurned the chance to take the lead with our own Wingman missing a penalty. Nathan Turner did give them the lead with a solo effort and soon they were 2 up with a goal that was nicely worked with Turner and Embalo combining to good effect, Turner netting again.

Second half and C&H were having chances but Wood went further ahead through Ogunseye. Dan Hughes bombed forward from defence to place the ball just the right side of the post to make it 4, having been denied moments earlier.

Hartley Wintney the whipping boys by the looks of it!

Another good game to watch hanworth villa also looking a useful side very tough league this season!!

Agree, Hartley certainly look like the whipping boys, 5 games in & conceded 20+ goals. Real shame that all the hard work Neville Roach put in last season looks to have gone to waste.

Top 3 is still possible, but we need to start improving ASAP, I am hopeful of signing a couple of new players this week that will improve the team, plus I have Billy Jones available now, I think if you ask Eversley and Mole Valley they will say we are a good side but if you ask Frimley Green and South Kilburn they will tell you something different.

It's going to be difficult but I'm confident in turning things around and soon, although words are just words, its results that count.

Disappointing things at Hartley. Frustrating to watch! Looks like small handful want to be there, and the others just look like they can't be bothered! Only 1 from Original team still there from last year, near enough a brand new squad BUT should be proud to play for the club, not to turn up and be uninterested! Hard to watch on the side I must admit!

Always hard whe you start from ground zero. We need to keep supporting the manager and the players who are wearing the orange shirt. We are aware we need reinforcements and will seek to find them. In reality even if we kept last seasons squad expectation was survival. It still is. Not sure my pacemaker will last the season though!

Was really impressed with the Frimley performance today, they were excellent and completely outplayed a very poor Knaphill team. As others have already ssid, they will definitely be the team to beat this season if they can keep that squad together.

Disappointed with Knaphill who looked a shadow of the team which started the season losing to Evetsley (despite the loss that day they did ok). Four defeats from the first 5 games, very hard to see them turning things around and challenging for promotion.....even at this early stage, especially based on today's performance!! Instead they may have to keep a close eye on the bottom as Div 1 looks like it's going to be a highly competitive league this season - really surprised to see Sheerwater turning Eversley over today when you consider the form of the two teams. Eversley hammer what is supposed to be a very good Croydon Ath team 6-1 on Saturday only to then lose 2-1 to a team that has lost it's opening 4 fixtures.....bet Savo is scratching his head!!

Spelthorne and South Kilburn have both had good starts too, looking forward to seeing both play over the coming weeks.

I enjoyed my day at HWFC watching Dorking and thanks for switching the venue.

It a decent venue and clubhouse, and its well kept, and well attended.

It was a hot day first game as well, but even then several of your guys never got beyond walking pace, and didnt look capabe of running 90 minutes.

Not unique to HWFC!

I did say in the clubhouse afterwards you and us would struggle this season with those players and get some 6.7 and 8s knocked past us. Thats inevitable, but its how you react afterwards, do the players come back and train and play harder, do they get disillusioned.

You can stay up by finishing high enough up the relegation mini league, which is already taking shape.

all the best.

Was you there today Ant, should of said hello mate.

No mate with the family today

Had a spy there who knows most of the Frimley boys and some of yours too

Said niv was playing at c/ half so worked out the ward brothers where not playing big loss

Niv will always have a problem with Simmos pace

Poor result for us today, full credit to frimley they deseved the result and that was our poorest showing of the season. I think this league is going to be the closest its been for a few seasons. We have a lot of work to do to put us in a position to challenge but its a marathon and all sides will have ups and downs. To count people out in august is naïve I think but all entitled to your opions I suppose