Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY - SCORES ON THE DOORS.

Big J R

I agree with you Chief Scout, as I stated on a previous post Jamie is such a talented player I was gutted to see him leave the Lammas but more angry that Nathan didn't do anything to try and keep him ( so I've heard ). I always thought he would leave Lammas for a higher club and was disappointed when he left to go Knaphill because he should be playing a lot higher than Knaphill ( No Disrespect). I think Knaphill will find it hard to keep him if there season carries on like this!

I think its far too early to know where teams will end up, we can ofcourse all predict, but from what I have seen there are up to 6 teams in the mix who can all beat anyone in the league on their day, so im looking forward to an exciting season.

Knaphill will undoubtedly improve, and be (in my eyes) top 6, Eversley and Frimley Green will be there or there abouts for winning the league and Staines Lammas are tried and tested at this level and for me will be in top 6 again. Westfield have had a cracking start and are always a very fit team, so theyre in my hat for top 6.

Spelly have started well, but have played teams in bottom 6 of the league so far, and not the so called bigger teams. Eversley Vs Spelthorne will be a massive game for both teams to see how their season could develop.

As Tree Hugger says it's early doors, you don't win the league in August.

Maybe after 10-12 games, you can judge how the season is going to go.

One for the managers here - how long do you give it before you make changes to the squad?

Spelly have started well, but have played teams in bottom 6 of the league so far, and not the so called bigger teams. Eversley Vs Spelthorne will be a massive game for both teams to see how their season could develop.

They drew 2-2 with Frimley and looked decent.

They drew 2-2 with Frimley and looked decent.

Yes true, and suffered the old "you're most vulnerable after you've scored" syndrome for the equaliser.

Eversley and Las Vegas will be a key result in both teams credentials this weekend, it will either prove that Spelthorne can and will compete for the top 3, or if Eversley and New York can challenge (in my opinion) Frimley Green for the title.

I think its far too early to know where teams will end up, we can ofcourse all predict, but from what I have seen there are up to 6 teams in the mix who can all beat anyone in the league on their day, so im looking forward to an exciting season.

Knaphill will undoubtedly improve, and be (in my eyes) top 6,

Top 6 does not mean anything at this level. Its top 3 that counts in Div1 and in the Prem its the champions.

As Tree Hugger says it's early doors, you don't win the league in August.

Adam you are right but you can lose the league in August

Guernsey 2011-2012 lost 2 games all season

Worcester Park 2010-2011 lost 5 games all season

Mole Valley SCR 2009-2010 lost 5 games all season

Need I say anymore??? Losing any more than 5 games in the first two months of the season is not champion form STATS!!

Someone just told me that Former Ashford town and current Hampton and Richmond player Paul Johnson has signed for spelthorne! Any truth and how they pulled that off?

this is true couldnt believe it when i saw him out there, apparently simmo got him down, dont know how, must be bunging him

Knaphill will undoubtedly improve, and be (in my eyes) top 6, Eversley and Frimley Green will be there or there abouts for winning the league and Staines Lammas are tried and tested at this level and for me will be in top 6 again. Westfield have had a cracking start and are always a very fit team, so theyre in my hat for top 6.

you can only beat whats infront of you.