Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY - SCORES ON THE DOORS.

Big J R

Not much a computer user but an avid reader of this forum so forgive me if I my first post is littered with errors. I simply had to reply to this post though as the vitriol towards milfhunter is astonishing.

I do not know how often milfhunter has seen the said Matt Ward, I am sure he didn't get on the pitch yesterday(?), but the guy is an absolute cart horse. As an avid watcher of local football in the Woking area I have seen him on numerous occasions, including but not limited to, Guernsey, Westfield, and Warlingham last season and he is without doubt a weak link at Knaphill. I presumed with their influx of players he would have been one of the first ones shown the door.

I am happy to corroborate the fact he is pin pointed by opposition sides. Standing on the Westfield balcony earlier this year there were clear instructions from the neanderthal on the Westfield bench to get at him.

Not for knocking anyone but he seems to play with an attitude which does not suit his ability. Also, can his commitment not be questionned? He has only played once this season, hardly someone to rely on

I give up,I want Knaphill to do well being a fan of all local sides & i simply voice an opinion and look at the abuse i get.I saw the named player several times last season and he was poor.I also see the reality star yesterday with his sleeves rlled up so his shirt looks like a vest and he too showed some nice touches but no desire to get involved in the game.Does anyone disagree with me when I say to win the league you need not just abillity but also hunger and commitment.If you are a side that had a different back four every week then you will not be in the mix come the end of the season,regardless of how great you think the missing players may be.

milfhunter. you have been found out, seen the lad play one game and apparently he is the weak link, what a load of rubbish!! Are you sure you have the right player? pathetic in my opinion

I think you have the wrong player Matt played at bedfont town 1 step up from the prem and Potts got him to bedfont sports at right back for 1 or 2 games and look a very good player

Or like said in another post you are a shit head who just likes hiding behind a name and just talks shit

Leatherface,WELCOME TO THE FORUM.I am sure you will get a few responses to your post.You mention words that many on here will not understand ,VITRIOL,NEANDERTHAL,CARTHORSE(we have a Member by that name).CORROBORATE.Nice to have a poster with a view,especially on their debut post.Now awaits the Flak.

Milf, Matt was a unused sub yesterday as he was away on Saturday. Fair comments and it's your opinion which I fully respect but will have to disagree with on this occasion.

As i said that is my opinion based on last season.If he is so great why was he an unused substitute yesterday.Fine one to accuse anyone of talking shit are you not Anthony?

Will be leaving this thread now becuase as usual it is getting personal when people dont like the views of others.

What shit have I said ?????

Sorry cannot put your name

And my name is antony

I am all for free speech but to pin point one player as a weakness to a side is awful. We all have games when we are poor as players and that's why we play this level I suppose. Also if you believe him to be a poor player then that's your opinion but I am sure from the response received you can see that a lot of people have a good opinion of matt ward. Maybe he was poor the times you saw him and fair enough but after our defeat to frimley why bring up having a pop at a player that wasn't even involved. That's what I think has incensed people and it comes a cross as a personal thing.

Im sure i saw Matt ward play for Feltham last season and im sure he played centre mid for Feltham he played ok but he did give away a few fouls but he seemed to have a good engine on him he looked to good for the Combind Counties Division 1 though.

I just want to add and not to disrespect anyone as I've never seen the lad play but to say he's arguably. One of the best in the league is laughable...if he was that good hed of started yesterday as a manager will always start his best side...maybe that's why you've lost ur opening games?! U def need a forward though.

I dont know what planet some of you cyber bully's are on its like being back at preschool....

The wards are decent lads and decent players and im sure 99% would prefer to have them both in your sides than what you currently have true role models to younger players with passion, commitment and desire.

As for Knaphill Fc so they have had a few bad results so what is AUGUST, Phil and Paul are decent lads and are putting everthing into knaphill to make it a better club and im sure even if they dont get promotion, they would have put good foundations to build a side to grow for future seasons, Considering there are no local players in the first team side and ALL ex knaphill and best players from Woking area for this standard are playing at Eversley & Hollywood( Foxy, Ricky,Bakes,Shelly) he has had to build a CCL 1 side from scratch

From what i hear there are always good numbers at training and the sessions are top draw and im sure the guys down there would agree 2 decent strikers and I wouldn't be writing this post....

Like anything it will take time to find them gems...

Edited by The One

I dont know what planet some of you cyber bully's are on its like being back at preschool....

The wards are decent lads and decent players and im sure 99% would prefer to have them both in your sides than what you currently have true role models to younger players with passion, commitment and desire.

As for Knaphill Fc so they have had a few bad results so what is AUGUST, Phil and Paul are decent lads and are putting everthing into knaphill to make it a better club and im sure even if they dont get promotion, they would have put good foundations to build a side to grow for future seasons, Considering ALL the best players from Woking area for this standard are playing at Eversley & Hollywood( Foxy, Ricky,Bakes,Shelly) he has had to build a CCL 1 side from scratch

From what i hear there are always good numbers at training and the sessions are top draw and im sure the guys down there would agree 2 decent strikers and I wouldn't be writing this post....

Like anything it will take time to find them gems...

to be fair the talk about knaphill promotion came before the season started but it did all come from knaphill themselves and lots of talking themselves up. they should have just said that they were building a side for the future and that top six is the target. talk about set yourselves up for a fall and disappointment. as well as managing the team on game day managing the expectation of all involved is of even greater importance.

i was at the game yesterday and frimley were good but to be fair knaphill were just negative. 3 nil down at half time and they came out and played the same way in the same formation with the same players. coombsy up top is a good player but playing him on his own up top and then pumping the ball over the top for him to chase? it was just wrong and not enough courage to change things up.

to be fair the talk about knaphill promotion came before the season started but it did all come from knaphill themselves and lots of talking themselves up. they should have just said that they were building a side for the future and that top six is the target. talk about set yourselves up for a fall and disappointment. as well as managing the team on game day managing the expectation of all involved is of even greater importance.

i was at the game yesterday and frimley were good but to be fair knaphill were just negative. 3 nil down at half time and they came out and played the same way in the same formation with the same players. coombsy up top is a good player but playing him on his own up top and then pumping the ball over the top for him to chase? it was just wrong and not enough courage to change things up.

Im sure that was the intended plan, they may not win the league but im sure they will finish up there top 6 at worst

To be fair tho couldnt have been a worse day to play the inform team and without a decent pair of strikers also you could see a lot of confidence lacking in the side

Im sure that was the intended plan, they may not win the league but im sure they will finish up there top 6 at worst

To be fair tho couldnt have been a worse day to play the inform team and without a decent pair of strikers also you could see a lot of confidence lacking in the side

agree that they will finish top 6 they have some good players but just need to build game by game and not imagining what the table is going to look like in april/may from where they are now.