Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message to Guernsey People.

Smudge

Having said what I just said, anyone who uses NICE GUY's theories and million-times repeated BS as a source for their info actually does deserve a damned good kicking!

Million and 1 times now.....Windsor should not have used their budget of £65000 to try and buy the league, it was an incorrect decision to concentrate on promotion than rather building up a brand new club...... their priorities were wrong ! ........No-one has still anserwed me, IF Windsor had got promotion, I really wonder if all the budget would have been cut ? Whilst many say yes, I have those doubts it would !

Lack of knowledge is also the cause of Windsor's action. You should not need £1800-a-week to win the CCL. My previous posts has mentioned this before, so whilst the Windsor Forumites mocked me last season......I've mentioned it again....who laughing now !

I appreciate the Windsor supporters remain loyal and believe in what the Chairman is doing, but lets be honest its a season too late, he should have done this last season .......but you have those rose tinted glasses......so easily lead !

Dont Windsor supporters question the Chairmans actions ? Yes he may have the club at heart, but he must be thinking he made the wrong decision spending all that money last season ? Be interesting to hear his views ^_^ !

., .

A little step in the right direction from him,but he must surely apologise to all the Guernsey readers ,and Windsor FC in particular, in writing.For putting untrue facts into the Public domain.He obviously reads this Forum to pluck the budget figures out of the hat.

Edited by Smudge

If Smudge is targeting people to apologise,then I'd be happy to send in my list:

I'm narrowing it down to 5,000 things...

Following apologies from both Mr Varley and the Guernsey press, can I request that Smudge targets the following:

Tony Blair, David Cameron, cyclists who use the pavement, and my ex wife.

Think the apology from the Guernsey Press on twitter,was more down to the eloquent posts by Windsor Supporters on the Guernsey Press website,than any rant I would of had,at least they had the decency to post them.

Million and 1 times now.....Windsor should not have used their budget of £65000 to try and buy the league, it was an incorrect decision to concentrate on promotion than rather building up a brand new club...... their priorities were wrong ! ........No-one has still anserwed me, IF Windsor had got promotion, I really wonder if all the budget would have been cut ? Whilst many say yes, I have those doubts it would !

Lack of knowledge is also the cause of Windsor's action. You should not need £1800-a-week to win the CCL. My previous posts has mentioned this before, so whilst the Windsor Forumites mocked me last season......I've mentioned it again....who laughing now !

I appreciate the Windsor supporters remain loyal and believe in what the Chairman is doing, but lets be honest its a season too late, he should have done this last season .......but you have those rose tinted glasses......so easily lead !

Dont Windsor supporters question the Chairmans actions ? Yes he may have the club at heart, but he must be thinking he made the wrong decision spending all that money last season ? Be interesting to hear his views ^_^ !

., .

Well said NG !

Only a fool would print your nonsense Smudgyboy !

Only a bigger fool would sell their house,to finance their away trips to watch the Green Lions Ross.Then spend season 2,watching them on GFCTV from the Doghouse.Bait me all you like,I will find an answer :D Remember Smudgeyboy only posts fact not fiction,I have my Island sources!!!!!

Edited by Smudge

Only a bigger fool would sell their house,to finance their away trips to watch the Green Lions Ross.Then spend season 2,watching them on GFCTV from the Doghouse.Bait me all you like,I will find an answer :D Remember Smudgeyboy only posts fact not fiction,I have my Island sources!!!!!

Smudgyboy your sources are very wide of the mark the amount of BS that comes out of your mouth gets greater by the day ! I have not sold my house to finance my away trips ! That is a ridiculous statement even by your standards ! I can assure you I have more money in the bank than you could ever imagine in your wildest dreams ! I have just chosen not to travel YET

Smudgyboy you need NEW SOURCES ! Lol ! Idiot !