Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12th Jan

Windsor into fourth they have certainly turned a corner!! Fair play to them thought after they lost manager and money they would be relegation candidates but have def proven me wrong

Just goes to show how wrong Windsor were last season trying to buy the league with their massive £65,000.00-a-season mangement/player budget. If this is not proof in the pudding then I will eat my hat. Just goes to show what can be achieved by having the right players wanting to play for the club and management and not just for the pennies !

A good lesson learnt I think not only by Windsor and their supporters, but also other clubs can learn from Windsor's achievement thus so far since the money stopped, well most of it has anyway ;) !

Just imagine, if that £65,000 was up for grabs which it clearly must of been, look what it could have done for the CLUB last season instead of lining players and mangers pockets. You cannot always win a league by flashing the dosh albeit it helps I suppose. I think that Windsor wanted immediate success and thought that money was the answer, now evidence shows thats not the case.

Getting success and not spending loads of money was finally a good choice Windsor...................in the end !

Its a far better feeling inside I think you'll agree.

Ash were very poor and Windsor should have had double figures but tried be a bit too clever at times in front goal but boy, we are playing some good stuff right now.

2 new lads in from Hayes & Yeading came on in the 2nd half and looked very impressive.

Win on Monday night at home to Chessie by 4 goals and I think we will be up to 2nd. Unbelievable really.

Badshot Lea 2 v 3 Epsom.

Enjoyable game played in decent spirit from boith sides. Epsom well worth their 1-0 half time lead and it should have been more. 2nd half followed a similar pattern and Epsom went 2 up. Silly tackle then gave Badshot a pen that was scored but even then Badshot didnt look like getting an equaliser. Epsom made it 3-1 and then went a bit defensive and Badshot created a couple of cahnces scoring 2 minutes into stoppage time but couldnt get the equaliser. Correct result and sorry Epsom fans but I am going to mention the P word !!!!