Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rumour Mill ?

I've heard that Braintree manager Alan Devonshire put in a 7 dayer in for combative, goal-scoring midfielder and Oxhey Jets captain Iain Baywater. Interesting to see what he decides to do, a lot of travelling. Think that team could start to fall apart....

Also, Lee Bircham to stay in this league amidst fears that he won't be able to cut it the league above. Especially following on from his horrific injury. He's SSML til he dies.

What clubs would he go to, back to Levvy, maybe Berko?

Jimmy Armstrong fantastic capture. Love his game. All about the 80s regalia player and the way he wears shorts pulled up to he's chest line.

Sam Warrell to follow maybe?

Edited by RendonBodgers

Jimmy Armstrong fantastic capture. Love his game. All about the 80s regalia player and the way he wears shorts pulled up to he's chest line.

Sam Warrell to follow maybe?

Edited by RendonBodgers

The management team at Broxbourne Borough have walked. What a shame after all their hard work getting promotion. Best wishes to Geoff and Paul and I hope they pitch up somewhere else in the SSMFL. Think there's some politics brewing at Broxbourne again.....

Sean Sonner and Alex Brown. Interesting names! Remember them from my youth days at Harefield and more recently they have been playing for Slough Town, will they want to drop down?

I'm sure Alex Brown was there in Sun's Herts County league days

The management team at Broxbourne Borough have walked. What a shame after all their hard work getting promotion. Best wishes to Geoff and Paul and I hope they pitch up somewhere else in the SSMFL. Think there's some politics brewing at Broxbourne again.....

Terrible goings on, especially after Geoff & Suggsy created a team from scratch after the shenanigans of last summer. Be very interested to see how things turn out there..............

It's all kicking off on twitter too..... Hearing rumours it's the same people who wanted to get involved at Hertford a few months back? Anyone shed any light?

It's all kicking off on twitter too..... Hearing rumours it's the same people who wanted to get involved at Hertford a few months back? Anyone shed any light?

Yes it is the same people that wanted to invest in Hertford Town FC who have now taken over first team at Broxbourne. I predict a great season for Broxbourne .

Hang on, So Broxbourne have been bankrolled? 

3qo183.jpg

There will definitely be money coming in to Broxbourne but just as importantly the new regime are passionate football people with lots of contacts in both the football world and the business world. Will be great for our league to have this input. I am putty sure they will get promoted this year.

There will definitely be money coming in to Broxbourne but just as importantly the new regime are passionate football people with lots of contacts in both the football world and the business world. Will be great for our league to have this input. I am putty sure they will get promoted this year.

Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite Hertford on the arse hey.! There will be no benefit to the league from Broxbournes take over, it'll only be good for the club.

The interview with the ex Broxbourne boss just shows what a narrow escape Hertford had with these guys. Sacking a manager who gets you promoted, the board all resign and most of the players are unsettled now. They've sold their soul far too cheaply.