Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Disappointing

all this for a gentlemans evening............never been to one though ive been to spearmint rhino which is a place where women work for there money its there choice not mens we just pay for the privelege of looking at a scantily clad lady. cant say its my cup of tea but has no revelance on a football forum just beacause its held at a football club, do you moan when other events are promoted at a football club? most have halls to hire an again benefits the club regardless of whats going on in it.

if your hungry for food you pay to eat..........

Rother....very quiet on this - you out on a Temperance night?

I'm sure I noticed him reading this thread earlier today Keeps. 

Perhaps he's run out of wumming material.

Some of the youngsters at work talk about a particular venue in a certain town where this sort of thing happens. In those instances, it is the responsibility of the local council to grant a licence. For small football clubs, which most if not all of us have an affinity with, every possible source of revenue has to be investigated. As far as I know, the concept of a "gentlemen's" evening has never been discussed at Windsor FC and to be honest, I doubt if it is something that the club would want to do. Considering the work the Club is doing to promote itself within the local community, I doubt that the concept would be embraced with open arms. That does not mean that the concept of a "gentlemen's" evening or a "Ladies" one for that matter is right or wrong. It is purely a matter for each club to determine whether or not it fits within their own philosopies or agendas. And I will not condemn nor condone any club that chooses to hold such an event.

What I feel is more of an issue is why people would want to pay good money to see other people remove their clothes. Personally, I don't see the attraction.