Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures Saturday 11th January

In the two and a half seasons that Windsor have been going, this is the first time that I have lost my patience or my composure and decided to state my mind. So, if what I have posted is too sensitive for your delicate eyes I suggest that you go and do something a little bit more genteel like crochet. God knows how much crap and drivel has been posted over these two and a half seasons and the one time that I decide to say it as it is you want to go running to the Mods. 

I stand by what I have said. The referee was a disgrace and should not officiate at any level ever again.

I think the incident that Bronco is referring to was the one late in the second half down by the corner flag. Would that have been the one where one of your lot sent Adam Kirby flying for Kirby to react and shove your player? If so, I agree. He should have been sent off. What did the clown do instead? Yellow card for both players. Please remind me how play was restarted???

Yes that was the incident. Play restarted with a free kick to Windsor. I have put in a previous post that I though the Alton booking was correct. 

:) :)

Great use of the word "debate".

It couldn't get any lower, Duncs the Doofus is already involved.

you know if something surprises you you say well feck a duck I didn't expect that well in Windsor they say well feck a Dalek I didn't expect that

Yes that was the incident. Play restarted with a free kick to Windsor. I have put in a previous post that I though the Alton booking was correct. 

Have another go. It should have been a free kick but he changed his mind and gave us a throw in instead. 

Want a laugh,DBM was sold a December 7th Alton Town v Windsor programme,the Referee THE PERSON he slated on here.Now he is unsure whether it was the same chap.Feel an APOLOGY,and large helpings of HUMBLE PIE if it was not him.IS HE MAN ENOUGH?

Congratulations Smudge on finding my comments on the Windsor forum. If you scroll down far enough you will find an apology at 4.03pm today Please try and keep up.

So you were wrong,but 3 hrs later,you have not apologised on here,for making allegations against the said named person on here.Expect better from a Windsor follower.Bronco apologises for his mistake,you do not.WHY?

Edited by Smudge

So you were wrong,but 3 hrs later,you have not apologised on here,for making allegations against the said named person on here.Expect better from a Windsor follower.Bronco apologises for his mistake,you do not.WHY?

Surely such an intelligent and informed bunch wouldn't be that thick to make such a basic error got an opinion Rotter ? Edited by duncs

Congratulations Smudge on finding my comments on the Windsor forum. If you scroll down far enough you will find an apology at 4.03pm today Please try and keep up.

Windsor Forum gets 2 men and a dog view it,this Forum gets 1000's of views,still waiting DBM?APOLOGY?

Please can you dig up the post ON THIS FORUM where I have named the referee. I have named him - probably erroneously (For the benefit of Smudge and Duncs that means in error) elsewhere and apologised accordingly. Just what is your problem?

Sorry, my mistake. Shouldn't have been a booking then really if it wasn't a foul in the ref's opinion.

Which pretty much sums up his performance which was a farce from start to finish.

What I want to make perfectly clear is that I have absolutely no issue with the way Alton Town played. You deserved the win as you were better than us. You adapted to the conditions far better than we did and you did not let us play the way we prefer to. I look forward to seeing you again next season.

dbm,Forgot you were a Computer Wizard.You have a new name in my book  SLIPPERYas an EEL.They do not have a Backbone either.

If you can show that I have incorrectly named the referee on this forum please quote it and I will apologise. 

sorry gaz but i don't buy any of this,i can't believe this club is settling for 2nd best all the time come on man we are a senior football team not a pub team playing on a sunday morning,the club unlike many has an income but i am not interested in that cos i think players should play for nothing at this level south park don't pay and they are top of the league,Alan should not of even got an interview because he had no experience at this level its the committees fault they are clueless. 

Hey Duncs did you base all those comments on the same thoughts you shared with me about Camberleys manager last season.  Not done to bad considering you had him as a Dead Man Walking.  Still waiting to hear you tell me how wrong you were on that one :)

Err... Smudge, look back at Rother's post of 12.16pm today then maybe you should apologise to DBM ;)  

Just saying mate, it wasn't DBM.

I'm ever optimistic Smudge. Three good new signings, including old favourite Joel Greaves, played yesterday. I'm confident we'll pull through and hopefully get moved back to a more sensible league next season.