Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2014/15 Season Predictions

For me colney Heath, st mags, hoddesdon. Also think sun and oxhey will suprise a few. Will reserve judgement on my berko boys till the season gets well under way.

Think Berko will be right up there.

As Boris said they have BJ Christie who loves a goal.

3 good players to be fair.

No I missed out but a few of our guys went over to watch.

Said you have done some work on the ground...looking good.

Lots of hard work to smarten up the stadium in the summer.

Re: predictions. Nearly everyone is going for Berko and I have to agree. With Putman back at Ox Jets they have to be in the running. I think Colney Heath will be the other one in top 3.

Anyone know where former Holmer Green hotshot Dean Allen is at this season? Still with Aylesbury?

He was back at Holmer for two thirds of last season, so I assume he's there again.

Shame - would have liked to see him have got more of a crack at it with us, his record at Holmer is excellent!

Karen tipped Sun Postal for title and they just beat Colney Heath 2-0. What do you know that we don't Karen?

Loucas, I will let you in on my secret - my predictions were made by putting all teams in a hat and drawing them out

He was back at Holmer for two thirds of last season, so I assume he's there again.

Shame - would have liked to see him have got more of a crack at it with us, his record at Holmer is excellent!

That is a shame, he is better than Holmer Green. He needs to get a better agent. Also, whatever happened to former Holmer Green player Michael Green, he used to always be on the forum? Hear he's at Tring now forming a solid partnership with Salmon.

Karen tipped Sun Postal for title and they just beat Colney Heath 2-0. What do you know that we don't Karen?

Sun Postal will be a top five team. There's a bit of money there and a tight group of lads who will turn up every week. That's the key in this league, getting the same group of players out for every game. Some teams in this league have a good team out at home on a saturday and then people missing for the away trips on Tuesday night.

One easy prediction.... Sun Postal vs Jets will be 2 of the games of the season.

Also, whatever happened to former Holmer Green player Michael Green, he used to always be on the forum? Hear he's at Tring now forming a solid partnership with Salmon.

He was also at Oxhey Jets last season wasn't he. He is a big Hayes & Yeading United supporter as well so im sure he has also been busy watching them lose ;)

Edited by Savagebee

From what I have seen of new SSML team Wembley recently they will finish around mid table.

Edited by Savagebee

Sun Postal will be a top five team. There's a bit of money there and a tight group of lads who will turn up every week. That's the key in this league, getting the same group of players out for every game. Some teams in this league have a good team out at home on a saturday and then people missing for the away trips on Tuesday night.

One easy prediction.... Sun Postal vs Jets will be 2 of the games of the season.

We shall find out Saturday. Very impressive result against Colney Heath

We shall find out Saturday. Very impressive result against Colney Heath

We will, although I'll say one thing, you have to take pre-season results with a pinch of salt. A friend of mine at Hillingdon Borough said not once have they been able to put out what would be their probable starting 11. Could well have be the same at Colney Heath.

We will, although I'll say one thing, you have to take pre-season results with a pinch of salt. A friend of mine at Hillingdon Borough said not once have they been able to put out what would be their probable starting 11. Could well have be the same at Colney Heath.

Yep people away on holidays and injurys and things you cant tell to much from pre - season results in my opinion.

I saw 7 pre -season games (Not just Hanwell Town games) and there was so much chopping and changing during the games and key players missing for various reasons. So you never saw the strongest line ups.

Prediction we will be right up against first 5 games, Scott is positive and doing his best but think it'll be a tough season of rebuilding, can see a few heavy defeats against some of the too sides. Firmly believe we will finish clear of relegation and hopefully a season progress we will be able to strengthen, good to see a few of last seasons players staying on. Side this year will be a lot more local players many who haven't played this level really. Hopeful for future building slowly but surely. Need our youth set up to start producing good local players, I think we need to enter or U16's upwards into midweek floodlight league. I think with Scott in place based on his enthusiasm we will progress over the seasons, be a while before we will worry too end of the league though. Would also expect to see our strong attendances remain rain or shine, win or lose as ever.

Edited by Winslow Boy